Welcome to Gaia! ::

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Desu Kitsune

Haha, thank you! But honestly there's no need. The auction forum is quite slow nowadays. You can usually still be on page 1 by the end of the day.

Girl-Crazy Kitten

oOGenesis_RhapsodosOo
Desu Kitsune

Haha, thank you! But honestly there's no need. The auction forum is quite slow nowadays. You can usually still be on page 1 by the end of the day.

Oh man, really?! This place use to be hopping! WOW! So much has changed since I left....

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Desu Kitsune

I totally understand though. I also came back from a hiatus about a month ago. Last time I signed in before that was back in summer '14. In the spasm of 6 months, inflation made it so billions was the new million. I remember 1 billion was a whole ton before my hiatus, but now? Yeah...

Girl-Crazy Kitten

oOGenesis_RhapsodosOo
Desu Kitsune

I totally understand though. I also came back from a hiatus about a month ago. Last time I signed in before that was back in summer '14. In the spasm of 6 months, inflation made it so billions was the new million. I remember 1 billion was a whole ton before my hiatus, but now? Yeah...

Ah, I came back a couple days ago. Yeah, I remember million and billion were a lot. Now I don't understand the new gold ranking. I'm lost really....

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Desu Kitsune

Millions is pocket change now.
1 billion is standard for most items, if not more.
Higher tiered items are in 100 b + range. Cash shop items go for about 70-110 b so use that to gauge the inflation rate.

Girl-Crazy Kitten

oOGenesis_RhapsodosOo
Desu Kitsune

Millions is pocket change now.
1 billion is standard for most items, if not more.
Higher tiered items are in 100 b + range. Cash shop items go for about 70-110 b so use that to gauge the inflation rate.

Oh God....I'm screwed then. >_<

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Desu Kitsune

Yeah, it really sucks right now. No wonder GCD is so slow compared to the yesteryears. Even CB and I hardly ever go there.

Now, I'm finding myself having more fun just chatting in forums or RPing than just doing art. It's more of a side thing now. xD

Pure1212's Wife

Naughty Wife

16,215 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
super cute art!

Girl-Crazy Kitten

oOGenesis_RhapsodosOo
Desu Kitsune

Yeah, it really sucks right now. No wonder GCD is so slow compared to the yesteryears. Even CB and I hardly ever go there.

Now, I'm finding myself having more fun just chatting in forums or RPing than just doing art. It's more of a side thing now. xD

GCD? I hardly went to CB but I knew it use to be crazy fast there too! You mean to tell me everyone isn't posting there either?!?! I can't believe that!!!

I'm trying my had at the arting thing again, I use to draw realism on here but I'm gonna just mess around with anime/chibi for a while.

OH MY GOODNESS THANK YOU SOOOO FREAKING MUCH! SERIOUSLY! That's so sweet of you! crying

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Desu Kitsune

Gaia Community Discussion. xD I use it a lot to see what kinda updates are around since I don't read announcements all the time.

CB is still fast, just not as so as it once was. I'm kinda glad; it was really hard to keep track of stuff before, hah.

Yeah, I'd love to see some of your work! And anime/chibi is kinda popular on here still I think. Realism is always good too. I've seen it priced higher since it's hard to do.

You're welcome! Sorry I don't have much else to give. I tried picking things you had on your wish list! :3

Girl-Crazy Kitten

oOGenesis_RhapsodosOo
Desu Kitsune

Gaia Community Discussion. xD I use it a lot to see what kinda updates are around since I don't read announcements all the time.

CB is still fast, just not as so as it once was. I'm kinda glad; it was really hard to keep track of stuff before, hah.

Yeah, I'd love to see some of your work! And anime/chibi is kinda popular on here still I think. Realism is always good too. I've seen it priced higher since it's hard to do.

You're welcome! Sorry I don't have much else to give. I tried picking things you had on your wish list! :3

Ohhhhh, right! I forgot about that forum. LOL!

Yeah, it was hard to see things then. I'm glad it's not dead though. That's one of the signs gaya is dead for realz.

Sure, I have some TERRIBLE samples! biggrin It's funny, I can do full-on realism but trying to do chibi/anime is hard because it ignores a lot of the real laws behind realism. Heh. I guess that's it maybe.

Are you kidding?! That was SO much! Thank you!

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Desu Kitsune

Your realism is amazing! I love that deer acrylic, btw. It feels like I haven't painted in ages. I still prefer traditional mediums rather than digital.

Heh, well you're welcome!

Girl-Crazy Kitten

oOGenesis_RhapsodosOo
Desu Kitsune

Your realism is amazing! I love that deer acrylic, btw. It feels like I haven't painted in ages. I still prefer traditional mediums rather than digital.

Thanks! ^^ Painting is so much more relaxing. To me, I think it takes more skill to do traditional because of the simple fact that there's no back/undo button. You have to be confident, even in your mistakes. Digital art has the advantage though of having more crisp lines and being printable.

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Desu Kitsune
oOGenesis_RhapsodosOo
Desu Kitsune

Thanks! ^^ Painting is so much more relaxing. To me, I think it takes more skill to do traditional because of the simple fact that there's no back/undo button. You have to be confident, even in your mistakes. Digital art has the advantage though of having more crisp lines and being printable.

Yeah, that's true. I was a killer of erasers. Used them way too much in sketch phases. And then with painting, I went crazy with washes. I agree painting does relax you though.

Girl-Crazy Kitten

oOGenesis_RhapsodosOo
Desu Kitsune
oOGenesis_RhapsodosOo
Desu Kitsune

Yeah, that's true. I was a killer of erasers. Used them way too much in sketch phases. And then with painting, I went crazy with washes. I agree painting does relax you though.

ROFL. Eraser killer. That should be your username. XD Even when using a real sketching pencil? I use a softer lead so I erase less. My lines don't come out so heavy either. ^^ Yeah...it is. I can go cross-eyed from staring at the canvas so close. Lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff