Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count

+1 1 100.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
1 2 3 4 >

User Image

Welcome To My Sketch Auction User Image

I'm not sure if people even DO sketch auctions, but currently I don't have much free time since I'm in college and I only have time to accept one slot.

I am an older user, and I have just recently returned and am trying to make a new start, so I thought an auction would be in order!

Rules

The rules are pretty simple and are probably very similar to many other posts here.

x Follow the ToS and Guidelines set by Gaia
x Be polite and respectful
x NO REVOKING BIDS.
THEY ARE ALL FINAL.
x All bids must be posted publicly in this thread.
x Do not use or steal my art in any way. This is completely unacceptable.
x Use common sense, critical thinking, and common judgment abilities when you make your decision to post.

Please stay and chat~ It helps in getting me started and stay motivated even if you aren't buying~<3

User Image
User Image

Samples

Since this is an auction, whoever wins, can have any style that they want ( of course )!
These sketches will be at least to the knees and probably even more of the body.

Examples:
[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]

Similar Digital Examples: ( Keep in mind that you'll be getting pencil sketches, but they'll look exactly the same anyway. My digital sketches don't vary much from my traditionals anyway. )

[ x ]
[ x ]

These samples are all fairly old, as it takes me a while to get around to finish things/decide not to finish them. I am also aware that they are all very similar in angle and such, I did this intentionally to show that you'll be getting something like this so hopefully, you probably won't be surprised with what it looks like.

You can find more style samples at my tumblr or deviantart.

Please look through them until you are content, then tell me which styles you are looking for.
I'm not really picky and I can mix-and-match any of my example types to fit your tastes! However, keep in mind when you look at the colored pieces that you'll just be getting a sketch.

x
User Image
User Image

Bids

Username | Bid

Laenri - 300 mil

( Top of the list indicates the highest bidder )

Please be reasonable with your offers. I put in a lot of time and effort into these, which at this time in life that I don't have much of that to spare.

x
xxQ & A

Lavi
Do you do anthro/creatures?

Probably if you're the highest bidder I don't see why not.

Aged Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Survivor 150
Lavi

Like how anthro? It depends.

Aged Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Survivor 150
Fayoka
Lavi

User Image

Vicious Grabber

100m please. These are cute <3
Lavi
Fayoka
Lavi

User Image

I mean I guess I could try that. I've never done something like that before but I'd try it out.
Laenri
100m please. These are cute <3

Aweee gee~ Thanks~ >W< I appreciate the support + Bid. I'll add you right now.

Kawaii Wolf

Frezir
200mil

u wu Thank you too... haha~ I already added you to the list. o wob

Vicious Grabber

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items