1 100.0% [ 174 ]
Total Votes:[ 174 ]

Fashionable Hoarder

*begs desperately*

Fashionable Hoarder

how sad, it's ending and I'm all alone
tiranaki
*bombed*

don't think anyone has to worry about loosing bids.

Jadey's name is really Jade?

Yes, Jadey's name is in fact Jade, but most of my better friends call me Jadey in real life too. 3nodding It's such an uncreative username I have, but I am rather attached to it since I've had it for years now...

I'm still sticking around for a few more minutes just in case...

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

You're never alone while I'm alive.

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

Gaidin
You're never alone while I'm alive.

whee <---My face seriously looked like that after reading your post. That's so sweet!

Fashionable Hoarder

I don't mean alone literally.

5 minutes.

I give up User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

thanks Jadey

lol i've said thanks to you like 3 times now. Jade is a nice name, I like it.

I think my real name is weird enough to be an online user name but that would just be strange for me.

Fashionable Hoarder

dammit Nate always has the worst luck when contacting me, it's always at the worst times. Exactly when I'm away from the computer and being kept away by other people sad *sigh*

not saying that he does that on purpose, sorry sweatdrop just that it always just so happens to be at that time. bad luck =/

anyways, 1 minute.

Fashionable Hoarder

AND IT'S OVER!

will post winners shortly.
I'm here, though I'll be leaving shortly. 3nodding
Thanks, I'm rather fond of it too. I've always thought that your real name was awesome and unique, Yeli. heart

I was actually sort of hoping someone would come in and snag some bids...to be honest, you deserve more in a few catagories sweatdrop Anyhoo, i need to go now. I'm tired, my back hurts, and I have a loooong day ahead of me tomarrow...
ChiJadey
Thanks, I'm rather fond of it too. I've always thought that your real name was awesome and unique, Yeli. heart

I was actually sort of hoping someone would come in and snag some bids...to be honest, you deserve more in a few catagories sweatdrop Anyhoo, i need to go now. I'm tired, my back hurts, and I have a loooong day ahead of me tomarrow...

Goodnight, sleep well and I hope tomorrow goes really well for you ChiJadey. And for the record, I think it's a beautiful name too. smile

Fashionable Hoarder

So yeah, the winners are:

27k for Doodle by Chi-Jadey
28k for Headshot by QueenDraken
25k for a chibi by Ariela Steadfast
176k for a reg-complex by Misplaced Pixels (in the form of pebbo fish)
200k for reg-simple by Altairx1

Congratulations to all the winners. Thank you everyone for posting and being a part of this with me.

lol can't believe all the winners are my friends rofl how sad <.<;

so yeah, the procedure is as follows: I'll PM you guys to ask for details, please send the trades as soon as possible!. No art without trade. I expect to see ALL trades within a week, ok?

As for the actual art, depending on details and what is asked for, depends on how long it will take. The regular complex and simples will take the longest, that's just a fact XD. So you guys will be waiting a while sweatdrop sorry. I will try not to take longer than two months for all the art though. You may hound me if I do.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I didn't mention this because I wanted people to post for posting and not for free stuff, but everyone that stayed around and posted for a bit starting from last night will get a freebie in a style that I've yet to try out ninja I'd be afraid if I were you!
Well I'm pleased Tiranaki I've always liked your art and wanted something, so this was my chance even though I couldn't go all out for the higher bids. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I can send the trade tonight if you'd like?

Edit: I've got to head on to bed now, I'll check back in the morning and send the trade then if you have said ok to it. 3nodding heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff