Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3

1 100.0% [ 174 ]
Total Votes:[ 174 ]

Fashionable Hoarder

fieryfae1
Oh I know you're not online. I just felt like posting. Yeah...Carlos said he was gonna call OneLink to see if it was a company thing and then he'd call Andy. Although I'm sure that when I get home from work tomorrow he wont have done anything.

Oh and we tried it from his computer....it not work. sad

try connecting directly to the modem from the computer and see if that works. Bypass the router. Bypass wireless too, direct ethernet connection from modem to your computer.

I'mn drugged, thhings are going crazy here, I'm going to bed.

Fashionable Hoarder

Invisible Seeker

4,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
I love it when things go crazy.

Professional Noob

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
domokun heart

Bashful Noob

Um, Holy, what's an IGN? <<;;; sweatdrop

I didn't really notice much of a difference in Scarlet, unless of course you count the sauna orgeh we had with Crim.. o.O

And yeah, Sith, Pooky, Steve, and I were all at ZMMs crib, just kinda hanging around, and like, a whole freaking party comes up to kill her.
xD
We weren't even talking at first, and then they started talking s**t about us.
Normally I can handle one person being bitchy with me, but, we were surrounded by idiots.
Steve got "PIST" and owned all their faces, it was cool.
I was probably going to flip out if I didn't get DC'd right when I did... >>;;;

Anyways, I feel like I missed something.. gonk

Fashionable Hoarder

nicole_c5: what the hell, please don't spam my thread neutral

well guys, last day.

Fashionable Hoarder

scream

the bank's been charging me a service fee every single day for the last 2 months, no wonder my account was constantly negative and my money kept disappearing. I put in $140 this week and there's $80 left. evil

Nothing I can do until tomorrow either. mad mad mad mad
Wait, fish? *looks at announcement*

Three items? Damn. I don't even have to look at the market to know the items are expensive. whee

Invisible Seeker

4,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
That sucks, but... why didn't you catch this before? Maybe you should keep track of the money a bit more closely...
Do you know why they're charging you extra?
That sucks XPXPXP

Yay! Last day =o

Invisible Seeker

4,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Bah, having tektek's help would make getting my avatar right easier, but it's not working for me.

Also, bah that it's the last day, cause I wasn't able to do the autobuy >.>

Fashionable Hoarder

I don't put money in the bank unless I need to pay something via card or paypal, the rest of the time the account sits at 0 or something under $20. When I do put in money, yes, I do keep track of it. However, the bank hasn't sent me a balance since last year. The only way I can keep track is punching numbers via phone, which I do, but all that tells me is what's in the account now, not much else. Last week I went and put in $60 and when I checked there were $40 so I made an appointment to talk to a bank official. I didn't get to go because mom called with an emergency and I had to cancel. That was easter week, and the bank was closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Then this week, I don't have a car during the day, by the time I can get to the bank it's around 7 and the bank closes at 4. So I haven't been able to get to the bank this week at all. No wait, I DID go with Nadia, and put in $140, now that I remember. I had thought I had figured out why the money kept disappearing, and the phone didn't tell me anything and I thought it was the monthly service fee and paypal, so I figured the 140 would clear the negative amounts and cover the monthly fee. There has never been a reason for them to charge me a daily fee, and I think that's an error, that's not supposed to happen. My money is not supposed to disappear randomly.

I don't know why they are charging it, all I know is that it's a "service fee". I found out now because I decided to check how much money I had before donating to gaia, and the phone service said I had 80, and I put in 140 just a few days ago. Whenever I checked transaction history it only said how much was in and when I had put it in, nothing else, but this time it started listing off all those fees by day. That's how I know. I would have known earlier if it had actually SAID anything earlier, but it didn't.

I do keep track of my money as close as possible, I'm not irresponsible you know, especially when it comes to money 3nodding

I wouldn't know if the items are expensive or not via the market, I don't buy donation items with Gaia gold.

For the record, I'm not happy that it's the last day, overall I'm a bit disappointed with the auction itself. The thread was good, but the actual event was not what I expected at all.

Don't mind me, I'm on the worst day of my period and there's no running water since last night so I had to take a "bath" with baby wipes and I'm sticky and smelly and generally disgusting. That plus bad period doesn't make for a good mood.

As for the money, I have a psych appointment tomorrow so that's when I will go to the bank.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff