Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok,i wrote this story in the writing arena,and i dont know if it's good or not.It's pretty sad,just take a look if you can people.Just search my gaia name,then click on it it's called "Leaving Without a Goodbye." Ig you do search it (and i hope you do)it will show to things under the user,just ignore the poem,i know its crap allready. Plz,and thank you.
Two things: there's a Writing Arena forum for a reason, and you should provide a link if you want someone to crit you -- we're doing you a service by looking at it and telling you what we think, so make it easier for us and don't make us search.
Marcus Evans
Two things: there's a Writing Arena forum for a reason, and you should provide a link if you want someone to crit you -- we're doing you a service by looking at it and telling you what we think, so make it easier for us and don't make us search.

ok gosh.lol. here's the link to make it easier

http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/writing/fiction/vote/?entry_id=100311609
Spell check. Space after commas and periods. You'd get a lot more readers if you worked on your grammar, spelling, and spacing. Also try to capitalize things that need to be capitalized consitently, such as "I".
Sometimes a few grammar mistakes might cause some readers to give up on your story. Try giving it a shot on Microsoft Word. 3nodding
thx people,i know i suck at spelling and grammer xd .But,do you like the actuall story? confused
Laveanta
thx people,i know i suck at spelling and grammer xd .But,do you like the actuall story? confused

.... confused

Seriously? Do you just not care?

I didn't read your story because of the spelling and grammar mistakes.
OK,OK. I PUT THE STORY THROUGH WORD AND FIXED ALL THAT POPED UP.NOW,CAN YOU JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THE DANG STORY!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff