Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, I'm new to Gaia and I would greatly appreciate rates and/or comments on my artwork. I have just recently started using digital mediums as a means to draw and color so in that respect I am a novice. I am sometimes impatient with my art and leave some works unfinished and I occasionally post WIPs (works in progress) so please keep that in mind. Thank you.

not sure if this link is going to work. If not please search enjeruciel in the art arena search box. Thank you.

EnjeruCiel Art Arena

Beloved Star

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
EnjeruCiel
Hello, I'm new to Gaia and I would greatly appreciate rates and/or comments on my artwork. I have just recently started using digital mediums as a means to draw and color so in that respect I am a novice. I am sometimes impatient with my art and leave some works unfinished and I occasionally post WIPs (works in progress) so please keep that in mind. Thank you.

not sure if this link is going to work. If not please search enjeruciel in the art arena search box. Thank you.

EnjeruCiel Art Arena

heart OMG!! i think im in love with you drawings!! >w< hope you improve moooore biggrin heart
kittikatkute
EnjeruCiel

EnjeruCiel Art Arena

heart OMG!! i think im in love with you drawings!! >w< hope you improve moooore biggrin heart

Thank you so much! I'm glad you like my art~ heart
Sure, I'll take a look and give you some feedback smile
my good deed for the day XD. I just wish someone would do the same for me
GallivantingAroundTown

thank you biggrin . Give me a link and I'll return the favor~ heart
EnjeruCiel
GallivantingAroundTown

thank you biggrin . Give me a link and I'll return the favor~ heart

I appreciate it! And I was glad to help. I've been doing art for a long time, but this picture was one of my first where I experimented with digital media. I used GIMP to color it
http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/art/painting-and-drawing/vote/?entry_id=102710213#title Any feedback is appreciated ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff