Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Pup

8,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Hi all~~ :3

The last time i priced my lineart [without colour] was 100k and above. Since then i received suggestions to colour them for a higher price. That was quite a long time ago. So i'm not sure if the prices changed.

And soooo lately i have been practising colouring digitally using a mouse. [since i don't have a tablet sniffles crying ] It was very time consuming and tedious. This was done a couple of days ago as a fanart, and it took half a day [omgz .___> i'm getting reluctant.]

User Image ayumi takahara biggrin

sooo... What do you think? Could you help me price my art? Thank you :3
well if you come up with a price, i will buy. do you have any other samples.?
& can you draw up to two avis?
well first off it your talking about gaia moneys i wouuld say 1 MILLION!!!
hmmm... I've been on the mouse boat and know exactly the amount of time it takes and how tedious it can get.

meh. price is so subjective. I would fair this at an average, based on today's G-Market, to be around 10k-15k. which is hardly anything considering how easy it is to obtain that much on this site now.

Anxious Pup

8,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Kiises
well if you come up with a price, i will buy. do you have any other samples.?
& can you draw up to two avis?

If its mouse lineart, no i don't really have anymore except: http://briceball.deviantart.com/#/d4wcea0

the rest in my deviantart gallery are mainly traditional; depending on your prices, i'll consider drawing up for you. Since i've just started schooling, it can be quite a long while before you received it. Which is why i'm considering not taking up digital works because its too time consuming >.>

Anxious Pup

8,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
  • Window Shopper 100
chronos phantom
hmmm... I've been on the mouse boat and know exactly the amount of time it takes and how tedious it can get.

meh. price is so subjective. I would fair this at an average, based on today's G-Market, to be around 10k-15k. which is hardly anything considering how easy it is to obtain that much on this site now.

siiiighs too much work effort... ._. thanks for the suggestion i'll consider about it :3

Savage Bloodsucker

11,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Well your work is very god, and to consider a price should determine how much you gotta do.
Like Head or body, color or no color, single or couples. Know what I mean? I was thinking like 100k not no 10k-15k that's ripping you off. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff