Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you pleased with my critiques/picks?

Yes (you critiqued me) 0.28 28.0% [ 7 ]
Yes (I was not critiqued, but I loved them) 0.32 32.0% [ 8 ]
No (you critiqued me) 0.04 4.0% [ 1 ]
No (I was not critiqued, and I did not like them) 0.08 8.0% [ 2 ]
Yes (you picked me) 0.08 8.0% [ 2 ]
No (you did pick me) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Yes (you did not pick me) 0.08 8.0% [ 2 ]
No (you did not pick me) 0.12 12.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
False Dichotomy
I started way back at SC2. A lot of people said it was the best, but 3 was my favorite, and easily the longest one.

2 was my first one as well and I think 3 was my favourite though 4 certainly had it's merits and I can't wait to get my hands on 5 (Sadly ME3 is between me and it right now, after I finished ME3 I'll look in to getting it).

Haruhi -
If you haven't added it to your PS3 list you simply must add Uncharted.
Bioshock is always good if you're all right with a bit of a scare.
And if you want something a bit less mainstream I would recommend Nier, it's an RPG set in a dying world which gets slated for how slow the first half is (It's really not THAT bad!) but I love it for the banter between the characters and for the bitter sweet story (Ending 1 is sad, it goes down hill from there!).

8,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Pilotslover
False Dichotomy
I started way back at SC2. A lot of people said it was the best, but 3 was my favorite, and easily the longest one.

2 was my first one as well and I think 3 was my favourite though 4 certainly had it's merits and I can't wait to get my hands on 5 (Sadly ME3 is between me and it right now, after I finished ME3 I'll look in to getting it).

Haruhi -
If you haven't added it to your PS3 list you simply must add Uncharted.
Bioshock is always good if you're all right with a bit of a scare.
And if you want something a bit less mainstream I would recommend Nier, it's an RPG set in a dying world which gets slated for how slow the first half is (It's really not THAT bad!) but I love it for the banter between the characters and for the bitter sweet story (Ending 1 is sad, it goes down hill from there!).

I've heard that both those are good. I used to watch my ex play Bioshock when we were together and it seemed very interesting.
I have Rayman Origins, Folklore, Ar Tonelico Qoga (sis plays), Sonic Generations, Gran Turismo 5, Altier Rorona & Totori (sis plays), Hyper Dymension Neptunia (sis plays), and Infamous 2. I think I have to get the first Infamous to understand the 2nd one because it starts me out in a very odd spot confused

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
OHS-Fujioka_Haruhi-

I've heard that both those are good. I used to watch my ex play Bioshock when we were together and it seemed very interesting.
I have Rayman Origins, Folklore, Ar Tonelico Qoga (sis plays), Sonic Generations, Gran Turismo 5, Altier Rorona & Totori (sis plays), Hyper Dymension Neptunia (sis plays), and Infamous 2. I think I have to get the first Infamous to understand the 2nd one because it starts me out in a very odd spot confused

I personally love Bioshock 2 more then one but I am apparently in quite the minority there!

I've played Folklore, never finished it mind you!

I went the other way with the Infamous thing; as the same time a game called Prototype was released and I picked that one instead, which is fine because it features Alex Mercer's a**.

I've just replayed through all the Uncharted games again, it's just such a richly created world; I shouldn't be surprised since Amy Henning is involved and she helped to create the Legacy of Kain games on the previous two gens, one of the most myth rich games I've ever played.

Beloved Regular

OHS-Fujioka_Haruhi-
Uncle Knickknack
Tell me what you think of Groundskeeper Willy
I assume this is your current avatar?

indeed

8,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Uncle Knickknack
OHS-Fujioka_Haruhi-
Uncle Knickknack

indeed
Would it be too much trouble to provide a ref? I'm not familiar with the character.

Beloved Regular

OHS-Fujioka_Haruhi-
Uncle Knickknack
OHS-Fujioka_Haruhi-
Uncle Knickknack

indeed
Would it be too much trouble to provide a ref? I'm not familiar with the character.

User Image

8,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Uncle Knickknack
OHS-Fujioka_Haruhi-
Uncle Knickknack
OHS-Fujioka_Haruhi-
Uncle Knickknack

indeed

User Image

Wow. That's very spot on. The only suggestion I have is maybe look at Bad Moon (if you haven't) for fuller eyebrows?
Other than that I think it's great biggrin Thanks for the ref too ^^

Beloved Regular

OHS-Fujioka_Haruhi-
Uncle Knickknack
OHS-Fujioka_Haruhi-
Uncle Knickknack
OHS-Fujioka_Haruhi-
Uncle Knickknack

indeed

User Image

Wow. That's very spot on. The only suggestion I have is maybe look at Bad Moon (if you haven't) for fuller eyebrows?

The colour of it is a little, off. . .
It took me like, 6 weeks to scrape the gold together for dappy dandy, I don't really want to scrape together another 200k for eyerows in a 3rd red shade.
The shape of them is great, but I can't afford the item, especially if it doesn't match well.
But thanks for the suggestion

8,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Uncle Knickknack
OHS-Fujioka_Haruhi-
Uncle Knickknack
OHS-Fujioka_Haruhi-
Uncle Knickknack

indeed

User Image

The colour of it is a little, off. . .
It took me like, 6 weeks to scrape the gold together for dappy dandy, I don't really want to scrape together another 200k for eyerows in a 3rd red shade.
The shape of them is great, but I can't afford the item, especially if it doesn't match well.
But thanks for the suggestion
I can understand that x.x; Items are spendy on Gaia, especially ones that can make your cosplay look precise. And I love how Gaia has 50 million shades of yellow/green/purple/pink that don't match anything else :/

(lol now that I look at the brows from bad moon, they look more pink than anything lololol silly gaia)

Hilarious Genius

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Enchanted CastIe
2 people picked me!!! C8

I love your Belle cosplay <3

Witty Nerd

9,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Mark Twain 100
Michalkasshadow
Enchanted CastIe
2 people picked me!!! C8

I love your Belle cosplay <3
Thanks!

Desirable Glitch

Thanks for the rating and feature Fujioka. biggrin

8,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Its Meark
Not a problem, Meark!

Desirable Glitch

OHS-Fujioka_Haruhi-
Its Meark
Not a problem, Meark!
I'm glad you made a critique thread. biggrin

8,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Its Meark
OHS-Fujioka_Haruhi-
Its Meark
Not a problem, Meark!
I'm glad you made a critique thread. biggrin
Well with how the arenas are getting, critique threads are needed...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff