Total Votes:[ 48 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 > >>

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Anhelitta De Celine-Val
Thanks for the critique! I was honestly surprised I did win and wish others had made it in the circle to.

You're welcome and me too. I thought we had a pretty good group.

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
And I just raided Stein's store and bought all the dresses and the stockings and a couple other things...Yay for Stein!

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Anhelitta De Celine-Val
And I just raided Stein's store and bought all the dresses and the stockings and a couple other things...Yay for Stein!

Me too rofl

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Naramaru
Anhelitta De Celine-Val

Me too rofl

Oh I like the idea of users creating things for the store...Who do we know that has awesome drawing abilities that might be able to increase the chances of us getting more corsets and other fun items?

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Anhelitta De Celine-Val
Naramaru
Anhelitta De Celine-Val

Me too rofl

Oh I like the idea of users creating things for the store...Who do we know that has awesome drawing abilities that might be able to increase the chances of us getting more corsets and other fun items?

I have good drawing skills but not good coloring skills.

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Naramaru
Anhelitta De Celine-Val
Naramaru
Anhelitta De Celine-Val

Me too rofl

I have both when it comes to pencil and paper but digital art...is somewhat irritating since I still feel like I am using MS paint to color with.

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Anhelitta De Celine-Val
Naramaru
Anhelitta De Celine-Val
Naramaru
Anhelitta De Celine-Val

Me too rofl

I have both when it comes to pencil and paper but digital art...is somewhat irritating since I still feel like I am using MS paint to color with.

Yeah pen and paper is easy. I'm sure they'd except them like that as long as they were scanned.

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Naramaru
Anhelitta De Celine-Val
Naramaru
Anhelitta De Celine-Val
Naramaru
Anhelitta De Celine-Val

Me too rofl

Yeah pen and paper is easy. I'm sure they'd except them like that as long as they were scanned.

Well I might submit some things one of these days...when I have time that is...At the very least it might inspire other gaians to create similar items that will still meet my "I wish gaia had these" dreams.

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Anhelitta De Celine-Val
Well I might submit some things one of these days...when I have time that is...At the very least it might inspire other gaians to create similar items that will still meet my "I wish gaia had these" dreams.

Yeah, I think I'll try submitting something again.

Witty Nerd

9,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Mark Twain 100
Thanks for the critique~

It seems every cosplay critique thread I can find says they like the first submission.

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Enchanted CastIe
Thanks for the critique~

It seems every cosplay critique thread I can find says they like the first submission.

Yeah, but there aren't very many of us so we can't outweigh the majority =/
Not that we didn't like the new one, just liked the other one better.

8,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
I WANT TO SMASH SOME OF THE ARTIST'S FACES IN THIS WEEK!

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
OHS-Fujioka_Haruhi-
I WANT TO SMASH SOME OF THE ARTIST'S FACES IN THIS WEEK!

>.>

Destructive Genius

15,900 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
I have to say I am pleased with most of the winners this week, a lot more than I normally am. Either items are getting better or I'm getting old. Please no one tell me I'm old. ninja

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Bunny Cakes[MB]
I have to say I am pleased with most of the winners this week, a lot more than I normally am. Either items are getting better or I'm getting old. Please no one tell me I'm old. ninja

Not old. It wasn't a terrible week over all ^.^
I've seen bad weeks... this week is like sunshine and rainbows!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff