o.o; New poll?

1 100.0% [ 3320 ]
Total Votes:[ 3320 ]

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
l+_+l
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. To be honest, I thought it was you as a mule account. xp Though yes, I do agree it's a ncie oufit. ^_^ I guess this is a place to drop your findings or whatnot.
I tend to find that all the threads here are usually the same. sweatdrop

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

Eldrea
l+_+l
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. To be honest, I thought it was you as a mule account. xp Though yes, I do agree it's a ncie oufit. ^_^ I guess this is a place to drop your findings or whatnot.

I used to have an emeraldback mask, but then I swapped it for a diamondback with a girl who REALLY wanted to switch.

I was trying to be nice xp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Makes me wish I had've actually kept fishing.

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

Twist3d Ang3l
I tend to find that all the threads here are usually the same. sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I've been finding that out too. All the threads on the first three pages I have clicked on and entered already. sad
l+_+l
Eldrea
l+_+l

I used to have an emeraldback mask, but then I swapped it for a diamondback with a girl who REALLY wanted to switch.

I was trying to be nice xp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Makes me wish I had've actually kept fishing.

to be honest, fishing didn't help me get the mask.

The only rare I have ever caught (and I did A LOT of fishing) was a tootin' tino.

I purchased the fish though...which took awhile heh

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

Eldrea

The only rare I have ever caught (and I did A LOT of fishing) was a tootin' tino.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xd It'd be funny if you winning caused the inflation of the fish hats on the vend.

Wait... random thought.

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I should get my ******** friends to loan me their items for a minute so I can submit them to the arena.
Sweet deal. rofl

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I am wondering if my friend would let me borrow her tail for an outfit. Seems as if all my recent outfits just need the tail for completion.

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
l+_+l
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I am wondering if my friend would let me borrow her tail for an outfit. Seems as if all my recent outfits just need the tail for completion.
You can borrow mine if you like.
l+_+l
Eldrea

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xd It'd be funny if you winning caused the inflation of the fish hats on the vend.

Wait... random thought.

they wont inflate, but the masks will (and they currently are)

fish exchanging is down, so no new masks can be made at the moment

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

Twist3d Ang3l
l+_+l

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Can I keep that option open until the 3rd week?

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

Eldrea

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blast. Alright, I guess I'll just have to sell a scarf. xd
l+_+l
Eldrea

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blast. Alright, I guess I'll just have to sell a scarf. xd

xd

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
l+_+l
Twist3d Ang3l
l+_+l

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Can I keep that option open until the 3rd week?
No prob. Send me a PM if you'd like.
You seem pretty trustworthy, and I've recovered from a hacking before so I'm pretty trusting now. rofl
i was in the top ten then fell from all those jealous people that wanted to be top ten and voted me 1's

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

Twist3d Ang3l
No prob. Send me a PM if you'd like.
You seem pretty trustworthy, and I've recovered from a hacking before so I'm pretty trusting now. rofl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Will do. Thanks again Miss. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff