Welcome to Gaia! ::

o.o; New poll?

1 100.0% [ 3320 ]
Total Votes:[ 3320 ]

help me with enrties. for some reason no one like what i enter in the arena but i get good ratings outside, and my brains are exploded all over the floor from finals so im suprised i can think at all
DruidJJR
NEEDLYNEEDLYNEE.

Your inspirational words have moved me. Liek srzly.
Ramens
help me with enrties. for some reason no one like what i enter in the arena but i get good ratings outside, and my brains are exploded all over the floor from finals so im suprised i can think at all

Cluck! I actually liked your entry. I think you did a nice job.

If I knew what items you had, I can give it a try sometime. I think the AT would be of bigger help though. They actually helped me put my finishing chicken outfit together. 3nodding
Ack, I must goooo! Bagooock! gonk
Zuna
Ack, I must goooo! Bagooock! gonk

Bye bye! I have to leave soon too. :3
Zuna
Ramens

If I knew what items you had, I can give it a try sometime. I think the AT would be of bigger help though. They actually helped me put my finishing chicken outfit together. 3nodding
im ranked 233 in the arena right now, tis sad.but i already have like 190 votes.... sigh i might just do a cosplay but this weeks is the sucks, not secks... sucks
Zuna
Ramens

I think that's like... the first time I've seen someone post something postitive about the AT o_O
Solowren
DruidJJR
NEEDLYNEEDLYNEE.

cool
DruidJJR
Solowren
DruidJJR
NEEDLYNEEDLYNEE.

cool

xD
.Ninja me: =0

ninja
Nakago_Chan
Zuna
Ramens

I think that's like... the first time I've seen someone post something postitive about the AT o_O
i love the AT i used to be there all the time
Ramens
Nakago_Chan
Zuna
Ramens

I do spend pretty much all my time there... but because of a lot of "wannabe elitist" the AT gets a bad rep of being a bunch of rude areses xp
I finally got to check my entry today and I am going crazy with delight. whee Simplicity can work wonders sometimes me thinks. surprised

Zuna>> Congratulations on 3rd place! I just saw last weeks winners and was glad to see someone I knew in there. (I shall keep all "Blah-so-dumb" comments about numero uno to myself stare )

Too many pages to back-log. gonk
Nakago_Chan
Ramens
Nakago_Chan
Zuna
Ramens

I do spend pretty much all my time there... but because of a lot of "wannabe elitist" the AT gets a bad rep of being a bunch of rude areses xp
yea and we really get a bad rep from silly people thinking that any avi is a good avi. AT is very different from the rest of gaia, wich is why at has yet to get first in the arena
Ramens
Nakago_Chan
Ramens
Nakago_Chan
Zuna
Ramens

yea and we really get a bad rep from silly people thinking that any avi is a good avi. AT is very different from the rest of gaia, wich is why at has yet to get first in the arena

Yeah... but each week so far, I think there's been atleast one AT'er to place in the top 10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff