User Image

You know, Gaians, the one thing that I do love about going to conventions is the chance to get really great things that I like, but it's always especially fun when booths have blind bags! I love being able to get a shot at something I want, and then sometimes finding exactly that inside, and other times finding something else inside that I didn't necessarily want, but can totally use! It's a whole bunch of fun just waiting to be discovered, and who doesn't love a bit of adventure when you're out and about in the world of conventions, right? If that sounds like something you enjoy too, then have I got great news for you! The GaiaCon 2k16 Grab Bag is back in La Victoire until 11:59 PM PDT on June 9th!

User Image

User Image The GaiaCon 2k16 Grab Bag is the best kind of blind bag, because no matter what you open it up to discover, you're sure to end up with a whole bunch of amazing items! Look inside this fantastic grab bag and you'll find one of the fabulous GaiaCon Bundles or GaiaCon 2k16 Artist Alley bundles, which means you'll also get a set of great items with a guaranteed new item inside as well, like Lemonade Blossom Festival, I Don't Want To Give A, Afternoon Vintage Sewcial, Kira Kira Universe Idol, Protagonist's Circumstance, Pastel Disaster Twins, Schwarzhaus Psi, Precious Cats and Dogs, Sinful Fighter, Love Me Easy Again, Strange Spring Sheep Heavenly, Sassy Sweet Pea, Seven Peachy Kisses, or Lively CMYK Vulpes!

But that's not all you have a shot at! By getting a grab bag, you're also giving yourself a shot at the GaiaCon 2k16 Early Bird Bundle, which contains ALL of the GaiaCon Bundles, a Perfect Parcel, and an Agate Ticket, as well as the GaiaCon 2k16 Artist Alley: Ultimate Bundle, which contains ALL of the GaiaCon Artist Alley bundles, a Perfect Parcel, and a Project Lapis Ticket!

Get a GaiaCon 2k16 Grab Bag!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!