which anime do you think is the best? question
or th worst? eek

Dangerous Poster

15,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
BEST.Berserk,SDF Macross,Death Note,Dragon ball Z, Slayers
BAAAAD.Dragon Ball GT,Kiss x sis( burning_eyes )
The best anime in my opinion, probably Fate/zero, Cowboy Bebop, Kara No Kyoukai, Kara, or something along those lines.

Worst anime in my mind, probably Elfen Lied, Master of Martial Hearts, or Double J.

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Pablo1989
BEST.Berserk,SDF Macross,Death Note,Dragon ball Z, Slayers
BAAAAD.Dragon Ball GT,Kiss x sis( burning_eyes )

ok. thanks for answering! 4laugh
I olso like Berserk it's really good! rofl

Shameless Codger

Best: Subjective
Worst: Hetalia Axis Powers, Flame of Recca

Gracious Sophomore

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
Best: Higurashi When They Cry, Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Worst: K-On, Infinite Stratos

Out of the ones I've actually watched, which is not a lot.
best anime for me probably natsume yuujinchou or xxxholic

worst anime at the top of my head is definitely school days, god i hated makoto itou D:<

Beloved Shapeshifter

I enjoy Sailor Moon, Persona 4, Junjo Romantica (which I need to finish), Utena, Higurashi, and am presently getting into Kyo Kara Maoh!

I have a love/ hate relationship with Rozen Maiden and Loveless. Love their stories, hate their incomplete nature. And Fushigi Yugi. I'm probably gonna be getting some hate from it, but I liked the idea enough to where I finished the manga. I just hate that when I went to the anime again, I couldn't get through the episode where I left off when I started collecting the discs. Miaka's dependence and brooding over Tamahome while she was out to look for the next constellation after Yui betrayed her agitated me to where I couldn't finish the episode. And thus, gave up on it.

And I kinda hated DBGT enough to where I watched one ep and walked away. I can't stand Panda-Z and Ai Yori Aoshi.

Timid Bookworm

10,500 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I dont have a best, but out of what i have watched. I didn't enjoy School Days and Bleach.

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Suiseiten
I enjoy Sailor Moon, Persona 4, Junjo Romantica (which I need to finish), Utena, Higurashi, and am presently getting into Kyo Kara Maoh!

I have a love/ hate relationship with Rozen Maiden and Loveless. Love their stories, hate their incomplete nature. And Fushigi Yugi. I'm probably gonna be getting some hate from it, but I liked the idea enough to where I finished the manga. I just hate that when I went to the anime again, I couldn't get through the episode where I left off when I started collecting the discs. Miaka's dependence and brooding over Tamahome while she was out to look for the next constellation after Yui betrayed her agitated me to where I couldn't finish the episode. And thus, gave up on it.

And I kinda hated DBGT enough to where I watched one ep and walked away. I can't stand Panda-Z and Ai Yori Aoshi.

ok. thanks for answering.
i've also seen Junjo Romantica I think it's really funny.
I actually agree whit you on everything else to... ninja
Favorites: detective Conan, Cowboy Bebop, Monster, One Piece, Fell Metal Alchemist, Trigun, neon Genesis Evangelion, dragon Ball.

Hated: Sonic X, Powerpuff Girls Z, Bleach.

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
hmmm…i can't rly think of any best animes…but i guess mostly the ones dat were created by Hayao Miyazaki biggrin

some worst ones i could think of right now would have to be pokemon, digimon, winx, bobobo-bobobo, one piece (i just don't really like the voices in there, its annoying…-_-)

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Dark Midnight Whisperer
hmmm…i can't rly think of any best animes…but i guess mostly the ones dat were created by Hayao Miyazaki biggrin

some worst ones i could think of right now would have to be pokemon, digimon, winx, bobobo-bobobo, one piece (i just don't really like the voices in there, its annoying…-_-)

you don't like pokemon and digimon! eek
everybody i know loves them!

Big Bear

Best: Eureka Seven. Watch it if you haven't, it's ******** great.

Worst: Off the top of my head I can't really think of any, I tend to forget the names of the animes I really dislike. I do not enjoy most of the multi-hundred episode shows (i.e. One Piece, Fairy Tail) although I don't mind Naruto and Bleach, and I really hate ecchi and harem animes, that s**t is just stupid.
Banana Bun
Best: Eureka Seven. Watch it if you haven't, it's ******** great.

Worst: Off the top of my head I can't really think of any, I tend to forget the names of the animes I really dislike. I do not enjoy most of the multi-hundred episode shows (i.e. One Piece, Fairy Tail) although I don't mind Naruto and Bleach, and I really hate ecchi and harem animes, that s**t is just stupid.

love the whole Eureka series lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces