Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Gaian

LOOKS EPIC!!! biggrin
I'm watching three new Anime that have come out this Fall, here are the names in case you would like to check them out:

My Little Monster - I watched the first episode and I already love it! Highly recommend everyone to watch it.

Hayate No Gotoku! Can't Take My Eyes Off You - I have already watched the first three episodes and I also love it! Highly recommend everyone to watch it.

Blast of Tempest - I have only watched the preview and read what it's about, and I think I might like it. 3nodding

Are you watching new Anime that has come out this season? If so, which ones are you watching?

Booty-celli's Waifu

Decorated Dark Elf

21,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Been watching Shinsekai Yori (For the New World). Looks like it's gonna be a real mind screw! 3nodding
I don't know how new it is but I'm currently watching Knight in the Area. A soccer anime about a guy who's a decent "striker" aka forward who's trying to be a top player. Thought it was going to be a run-of-your-mill sports anime, but somehow it's managed to keep my attention... it's probably because of the heart transplant-body memory transference thing.... I can't explain it without spoiling, so don't ask, kay? heart

Xx-Ryuhime-xX's Husband

Hallowed Phantom

14,575 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
I like Sword Art Online.

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
hmmmm…i haven't rly herd of the 1st and last anime u've mentioned in ur post, but the middle one, i've just seen the live action version of hayate to gotoku sweatdrop

Shameless Codger

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff