Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Warlord

It's pretty amazing. emotion_c8

Reki Kawahara did a good job. I believe he created Accel World as well.

Anyway, I highly recommend it (Even if you haven't read the light novel series).

Clean Browser

I love it. heart

Bashful Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Battle: Cleric 100
I finally got around to watching it last night. Needless to say, it was worth losing a number of hours of sleep watching it. :3

Aged Warlord

III Xion III
I finally got around to watching it last night. Needless to say, it was worth losing a number of hours of sleep watching it. :3

Once I started, I didn't stop until the latest EP release.

Bashful Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Viotic

Yeah that's how I was last night, I kept telling myself I'd go to bed once this episode is finished. It didn't happen until they were all over. 3nodding

Aged Warlord

III Xion III
Viotic

Yeah that's how I was last night, I kept telling myself I'd go to bed once this episode is finished. It didn't happen until they were all over. 3nodding

It's too good. c:
I agree with everyone else here. This show has consumed a much greater portion of my interest than is healthy!

Aged Warlord

Galenthros
I agree with everyone else here. This show has consumed a much greater portion of my interest than is healthy!

It really is extraordinary.

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
i've already seen several threads in the a/m/c bout this particular anime..lol i guess it rly is a highly popular anime series as it just came out sometime this year… biggrin matter of fact, i've also seen a couple'o episodes of it too, and i think ima start'n to get a li'll bit addicted to watch'n SAO now..lol whee i JUST saw the newest epi. today…epi. 11 ^_^

*edit post*: ofcourse those who haven't watched the newest epi. yet, i'm not gonna spoil it for anybody..lol xD for those of ya'll who've watched epi. 11, what do ya'll think of it? cool

Shepherd Sorey's Partner

Melodious Mage

13,425 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Doggone It! 100
I really like it.
I loved episode 11 too. It was really sweet.

I wish I had known about it and read the light novel beforehand. Haha I could have saved myself from a lot of grief.

Aged Warlord

11 Was amazing.

It seems there's a whole lot we still don't know.

Bashful Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Dark Midnight Whisperer
for those of ya'll who've watched epi. 11, what do ya'll think of it? cool

I was rather pleased they took the time to take a break from the whole darker side of the show, and actually presented the happier, simpler times the characters get to experience while stuck in the world. smile
If you guys really like the SAO anime, go ahead and check out the Light Novels! Expands on the story even more, plus theres about 10 novels out so far!

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
One of my favorite anime as of lately. I even ordered a Kirito cosplay on ebay. I'm excited for it.

Quotable Noob

2,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I've been seeing nothing but comments about SOA here and there all over the internet, so I finally decided to watch it a day or so ago... watched it to the latest episode... and honestly, I don't dislike the series... but I don't understand its general popularity.
I mean, the .hack series is a very similar concept...
My main problem with SOA is just a personal bias... it's hard for me to get into episodic series. I feel like it's cheating, in a way. I mean (not that this is a huge spoiler), but over 2 years goes by in a span of 11 episodes. I would've just liked to see more of what actually happened, y'know?

And this IS a bit of a spoiler. Just saying...
I feel like the relationship development was kind of abrupt. I think this is partially due to the time jumps that it feels so awkward, but still... sweatdrop

I might've liked the light novels a lot more (are they similar or is the novel more in-depth, as usual?).
Either way, I'm still invested in the series. I adore Yui. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces