• Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Inuyasha 4laugh

Newbie Noob

6,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
so guys wats ur favourite anime biggrin ?
My first anime to have ever watched has been Sailor Moon! Dubbed though but I later watched it Subbed and ordered the bootlegs. Sigh!! I wish the original dvd's weren't so expensive. :'(
Inuyasha
totoro
spirited away
Fruits basket.love it heart gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
My very first anime was Saint Seiya, the intro song is carved into my head >.<

Dedicated Tactician

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
It all started with pokemon, inuyasha and toonami opened a new pathway to more anime, when I got into high school I met a friend who was more into anime than I was, after that things just got crazy xd

I've seen most anime romantic comedies than I can remember, I read the world god only knows to a point way beyond the anime series, and I don't remember where I stopped with kaichou wa maid sama, there are too many, I can't name them all xd
When I was younger, I watched DragonBallZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, Pokémon, Yugioh, and then a little later, I watched InuYasha, but I didn't even know it was anime until I was about 10, and I finally understood that it was different. So I started watching Naruto and then I rewatched Yu Yu Hakusho, and those 2 got me into it.
My first anime was Thunder Cats ( the 80's version), then Sailor Moon. But what really got me into it was Inuyasha. Now I'm always on the look put for new and interesting animes.

Fashionable Gekko

I caught G Gundam way back when it was still running on cable

Supportive Backpacker

15,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Invisibility 100
I think mine would be either Blue Blink or DBZ, more likely Blue Blink, not really sure though.
I was only 4 when I started watching anime so my memory's kinda blurry. sweatdrop
Armelia Roselette
When I was little I would watch Totoro, and when I was in middle school I saw Inuyasha on Adult Swim in a hotel room and fell in love with it.

I swear thats how I feel in Love with Inuyasha except I was super young and has no clue what was going on but was really interested in it . But after we left the hotel I forgot what tye name was , and about four mouths later I woke up to it on the T.V. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff