Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gintama is just F******g AWESOME!

I even have a Gintama Fan Channel with some funny Scenes razz biggrin

http://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeGinTama?feature=mhee

Phantom

Gintama is brilliant ;3
(This is coming from someone who's only been obsessed / watching for 1 week though.)

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
rofl H I L A R I O U S rofl
GINTAMA IS AMAZING !
it's sad tht it's not known to alot of anime watchers crying
I watch Gintama, ;D But now it is ended... I hope that it will come back soon. biggrin
finjolle
I watch Gintama, ;D But now it is ended... I hope that it will come back soon. biggrin

There's a rumor going around that it's going to return April 2013. There's no way they would end off so suddenly like that x_x; (at least I hope not).
Im nearly finish with it!
it's so hard trying to make time for it... crying FMLL! emo
Robu Rutchi
Gintama is just F******g AWESOME!

I even have a Gintama Fan Channel with some funny Scenes razz biggrin

]http://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeGinTama?feature=mhee

Omg, i like your channel biggrin
I LOVE Gintama! heart

I nearly cried at the last episode cauze I loved it so much XD

Supportive Spirit

13,950 Points
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I started watching it recently and am about 14 episodes into it. I swear it's the funniest anime I've ever seen, I'm surprised that even the toilet humor comes off fresh (no pun intended...). I thought the lack of arcs would make it rather dull after unrelated episode after unrelated episode, but I was so wrong :3
Reyjii
Has anyone ever heard of Gintama? crying Nobody seems to know what I'm talking about when I ask x'3

Oh I've heard of Gintama. I actually REALLY want to watch it, I just haven't had the chance to get the files from a friend (who has every episode on his hard drive).

It's a kickass anime. They make fun of everything! (The Black Butler...opening... oh lawd)

And with that, i leave you , singing

GINTAMAAAAAAN!
Gintama is a great anime, I don't remember how many times I laughed so hard. Sometimes it is not funny at all, but some episodes are just great. I like the episodes where they fight about who gets to eat the most food the most. And I really like how sometimes it is really serious.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff