Welcome to Gaia! ::

my first onw was James from pokemon. i have crushes on so many anime guys right now i cant even list all of them.

6,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
tuxedo mask - sailor moon *o* I was sooo in love for him xd and, vegeta DBZ, ash pokemon (I know uu' rolleyes ), the guys of fruit basket...I have other, but my first was tuxedo mask =)

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Jump Start Boot 100
My first one was Neji from Naruto. heart

He's now part of a harem of 6 anime characters I own, and I'm still looking for more.

I'd list them right now but I have to go eat a DoubleDown. :9
in order I think it went
1: TK from digimon
2: tuxedo mask from sailor moon
3: kyo-kun from fruits basket
4: Fakir from princess tutu
5: Kaito kid from detective Conan (my current heart throb)
i think my first anime crush would be heart kisshu heart from tokyo mew mew i mean he is cute to me. i know its wierd but im not afraid. but every body almost had one so im not alone. anime is cool biggrin biggrin

Jubella's Fangirl

Unholy Slayer

Haha! My first was Mamoru Chiba/Darien Shields/Tuxedo Mask from Sailor Moon when I was like 7 yrs. old
ummm..... ummmmmmm............

i like Ciel (Kuroshitsuji) and Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji) and Break (Pandora Hearts) and L (Death Note) and Lelouch (Code Geass) and Kei (Special A) and Zero (vampire Knight) and Pete (Ginban Kaleidoscope) and Ren (Jigoku Shoujo) and Sano (Law of Ueki) and Anon (Law of Ueki) and........

........ i lost track sweatdrop
I like James from Pokemon heart heart heart ,Itatchi from Naruto,and Pie from tokyo mew mew
God this will make me feel old but it was totally Seiji Date from Samurai Troopers ("Sage" from Ronin Warriors)
my first crush was Matt from Digimon and now i have a thing for Neji from Naruto! lol sad i know...oh well! blaugh

rinnypoop's Princess

Tiny Strawberry

My first anime crush... hm... probably Mamoru from Sailor Moon xD

Currently: Sakata Gintoki from Gintama.

Friendly Giver

11,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Yuki Soma From Fruits Basket heart heart heart heart heart
My first anime crush was for Kurama. I totally love the whole thing of him being a spirit fox. His human form isn't to bad either. whee
Forever Sage / Seiji from Ronin Warriors.
4laugh

I loved him before I loved Darien / Mamoru from Sailor Moon. Besides, Seiji is technically still single lol 3nodding

Kawaii Phantom

16,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
My first real anime crush was Kisame Hoshigaki from Naruto. My current one is Kakuzu who is also from Naruto (technically Naruto Shippuden). Oh Masashi Kishimoto, you made me love the bad guys of an anime. ...I have no shame! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff