Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Duck

14,375 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Invisibility 100
Can we have a discussion of the latest episode? Episode 7.
If not, can we just generally talk about how great ZnT is?
All I have to say is that Five gives me the creeps with how crazy she is.

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
Episode seven was tense! Loved it.
Five is bad news. She's gonna mess up Lisa. How does Five have free reign like that? Shouldn't someone be stepping in and stopping her from wasting government resources for her own crazy personal use?
Shibazaki is awesome. I love detective characters. Looking forward to seeing him team up with Sphinx to take down Five.

Benevolent Noob

15,925 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

I dont think I could love ZnT more than I already do emotion_kirakira

I literally check every day for a new episode on the off chance that the air dates change.

As for episode 7, I really wish they hadn't used that terrible, terrible English for 5 again! I mean holy crap!! That was the one thing that I could say was off putting about the episode/anime in general! Everyone else is fine, then theres 5 burning_eyes

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" A Houngan is wandering, away from its swarm. "

||| I'd enjoy the series more if they got rid of Lisa. I didn't like her in episode one, and every episode that airs only continues to cement my dislike of her. She's dead weight and ******** useless, she can't even cook. Unless she either has insane character development soon or dies off, I can see her dragging Nine and Twelve into deep s**t.

A friend and I were hoping she'd be blown up with the plane this episode , but neither of us were surprised when the two guys miraculously managed to save her. I honestly hope Five does a good number on her.

Aside from Lisa, I love the series a lot.

" The wandering Houngan logged out "

Space Genius

I haven't seen Zankyou no Terror yet, but even without that I can tell you one thing for sure- if Shinichiro Watanabe directed it and Yoko Kanno made the music, it is going to be an amazing series.

Beloved Prophet

I absolutely love 5, she's so evil and our antiheroes are gonna need a villain of course.
The only thing I absolutely can't stand...is her engrish. /shudders

Beloved Prophet

A Wandering Houngan

||| I'd enjoy the series more if they got rid of Lisa. I didn't like her in episode one, and every episode that airs only continues to cement my dislike of her. She's dead weight and ******** useless, she can't even cook. Unless she either has insane character development soon or dies off, I can see her dragging Nine and Twelve into deep s**t.

A friend and I were hoping she'd be blown up with the plane this episode , but neither of us were surprised when the two guys miraculously managed to save her. I honestly hope Five does a good number on her.

I'm hoping for that character growth because she does annoy me a lot too.
I don't know why most girls in shounen animes/mangas annoy me (with the few exceptions ofc).

Divine Duck

14,375 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Invisibility 100
Ah yeah! I definitely think Lisa could use some character development. I was actually thinking she would be blown up too, but I think there is some subtle romancing between Twelve and her.

Partying Reveler

Tsuki no Sayuri
A Wandering Houngan

I don't know why most girls in shounen animes/mangas annoy me (with the few exceptions ofc).

Well she is a girl from an abusive home and a school life full of bullying. She was throwing up a lot and acting nervous. You know what Lisa's problem is.. She so Real, she could be anyone put in that position. Let's face it some of us aren't macho and can handle all the s**t coming at them. I think Lisa is portrayed as that. I think that's why everyone who doesn't like her use the words annoying or boring. Well of course she's the realist person in the show. Of course she's gonna be spazzy and scared and uncertain and annoying. That's what I like about her though, with each episode she get less annoying and spazzy and more " okay i made this choice can't back out now ". Interested to see how much her character really will grow.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Tsuki no Sayuri

||| She's going to need a LOT of character development, in that case. And I don't think it can be done realistically in the small amount of episodes that are left to the series. Honestly, I feel she's unneeded in the first place so I'm kind of hoping she gets eliminated.

She's not cut out for that kind of work and if she just suddenly grows a spine and starts being a terrorist it's going to leave a bad taste in my mouth. Hell, she couldn't even stand up to her own mother or the girls at school.

mv 's Problem

Spicy Dog

17,325 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
          Yes I love the anime, and the latest episode was pretty interesting and intense, I won't deny that. I just hope if I go into tags that I won't just find people mindlessly shipping Twelve with Lisa just because a human didn't want another human to die. I just don't feel it, but maybe that's just me. And I also don't think Lisa's cut out to be with the two boys either, she caused a lot of trouble for them earlier.

Beloved Prophet

A Wandering Houngan
Tsuki no Sayuri

||| She's going to need a LOT of character development, in that case. And I don't think it can be done realistically in the small amount of episodes that are left to the series. Honestly, I feel she's unneeded in the first place so I'm kind of hoping she gets eliminated.

She's not cut out for that kind of work and if she just suddenly grows a spine and starts being a terrorist it's going to leave a bad taste in my mouth. Hell, she couldn't even stand up to her own mother or the girls at school.

I think the main thing I don't like about her is that 12 is starting to care for her, maybe not love, but enough that he doesn't want her alive.
I hope they do do something with her so she's not so pathetic later on. Maybe she'll be like Steph in NGNL (but Steph is awesome).

Beloved Prophet

Neon Wasteland
Tsuki no Sayuri
A Wandering Houngan

Well she is a girl from an abusive home and a school life full of bullying. She was throwing up a lot and acting nervous. You know what Lisa's problem is.. She so Real, she could be anyone put in that position. Let's face it some of us aren't macho and can handle all the s**t coming at them. I think Lisa is portrayed as that. I think that's why everyone who doesn't like her use the words annoying or boring. Well of course she's the realist person in the show. Of course she's gonna be spazzy and scared and uncertain and annoying. That's what I like about her though, with each episode she get less annoying and spazzy and more " okay i made this choice can't back out now ". Interested to see how much her character really will grow.

Yeah, I know that if I was in her situation, it would be hard to even jump out of that building in ep1. Still, I guess it's just because of the expectations we have of having badass MCs and antagonists then they throw in this normal, weak girl into it.
I feel bad for her, but I'm hoping she provides something productive to our 2 dudes.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Tsuki no Sayuri
I think the main thing I don't like about her is that 12 is starting to care for her

||| This right here. I saw it coming a mile away but still, I dislike it.

Beloved Prophet

A Wandering Houngan
Tsuki no Sayuri
I think the main thing I don't like about her is that 12 is starting to care for her

||| This right here. I saw it coming a mile away but still, I dislike it.

Yup, from when he "saved" her. I really really hope 12 has a facade going on though it's unlikely.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff