Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Genius

Weather it was sad in a good way or just left you wanting more.

For me it was clannad and just about all of the key series..To bad i cant find anime remotley the same, but oh well xP.
Off the top of my head.. Escaflowne, Cowboy Bebop, Gankutsuou, Revolutionary Girl Utena,

Space Genius

Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Mushishi, Mononoke/Ayakashi, Ergo Proxy, Ghost in the Shell, Haibane Renmei, Grave of Fireflies, Tokyo Godfathers and Spirited away.

Devoted Genius

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
No matter what type of ending occurs, I'm always sad because the series has ended. ;_;

Also applies to crappy series too. I dunno why. D;

Dapper Noob

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
Black Rock Shooter, the ending for me was beyond epic!

Wealthy Prophet

soul eater

Shy Fairy

Code Geass. heart
I felt so much emotion. Really good anime.
It's a good thing season 3 is coming soon too- I'm looking forward for that. 3nodding

Dapper Bloodsucker

Ergo Proxy.
For being such a dark concept and having so many melancholy elements, the ending was very hopeful and surprising.

Drawdle's Husbando

Ciri z Cintry
Mushishi, Haibane Renmei

Neither of these series had particularly strong endings. Haibane was really corny (granted, my opinion) and Mushi-shi didn't have a legitimate conclusion. I'm curious how these last episodes marked you?

Jeering Nerd

9,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
For me it was FLCL and Michiko to Hatchin. Kamisama Kazoku might count, in which I really want to know what happened after. It was an annoying anime, but I need closure.

Drawdle's Husbando

I was really disappointed with the conclusion for Trigun when I first watched it, but it has grown on me.

Wolf's Rain. Its conclusion is pretty much guaranteed to make you go -- what? WHAT? WAIT WHAT!?!?!

Neon Genesis Evangelion. Neither good nor bad, but the introverted meta-narrative is memorable.

FLCL. Pure awesome. How to end fiction well 101.

I'm ambivalent about the conclusion to Monster. The final showdown, which lasts the final 10 or so episodes, is amazing and among the best anime produced between 2000 and 2010. The final episode in itself was a bit anticlimactic, though.

Noir and Haibane Renmei. Bad. Just bad.

.hack//sign. Great god's mercy, it's finally over.

An earlier poster mentioned Koi Kaze. I watched it so long ago that I don't remember what happens exactly, but I remember that it ended strong.

Hilarious Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
You just feel so... dfklvjdfnbvjkfdn after it.
Enlightened, almost.

Lunatic

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Deadman wonderland. Fooly cooly sucked with the ending there needs to be another season!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff