Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Reveler

A lot of people who didn't get to read the light novels.

It seems like it is, but having read the light novels it's not . This is how Drrr! is .. Wait till you see Vorona.

I can see why people would think it's done some sorta 180 degree turn, but it hasn't this how it is. Besides this is only part one of what ? three addition seasons that will be coming.

Elaine Walker's Husband

So I did some checking about the interwebs and season 2 of Durararara is going to be released this year in either June or July. I just hope the Darlahan chick either gets neked or gets her head back.

HimeKeesho's Wife

Astra Green
The second season I believe is based on the light novels of the series. The light novels are actually darker than the manga and the anime and even sexual.

There's been a few instances in the light novels where certain characters were threatened to be raped.

So it really doesn't surprise me one bit.

Who was threatened to be raped?

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
custardpurin
Astra Green
The second season I believe is based on the light novels of the series. The light novels are actually darker than the manga and the anime and even sexual.

There's been a few instances in the light novels where certain characters were threatened to be raped.

So it really doesn't surprise me one bit.

Who was threatened to be raped?
Mikage.

Conservative Genius

Doesn't really seem any different to me.

mv 's Problem

Spicy Dog

17,325 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
          It's partially because there are new characters. To be honest I haven't seen much of the second season because I didn't feel it would be the same, besides the existing characters being there. The thing is we already knew from the OVA (or whatever that was) that Izaya's sisters are shown to be a certain character archetype, and the second season talks more about the school life whereas the first season talked more about the street life. Because of this difference they focus more on love and that branches to some suggestive things. Knowing Izaya's sisters (especially from the glasses one's class introduction), it's to be expected.

Garbage

i think theres a little more in s2
but i feel like most animes in general are becoming more sexual
it bothers me but i still like the show

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items