Welcome to Gaia! ::

I feel so.
So.
So empty.

I don't even know how to explain it like the whole time i was like ''yeah things are going to be alright'' and then ''nope'' over and over again.

But it turned out okay, kind of..

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

The whole series was a bit of an emotional roller coaster on a constant descent. It was as great to me as it was depressing. I do feel a bit like it killed me a little inside, but at the same time I'm glad it did. For as bad as it made me feel, I enjoyed reading it.

I'm not sure anything else has made me feel quite as hollow though. I suppose that's not a bad thing, really, but it's nice to see that something is capable of making me feel such a way.

Dear God, dear God, tinkle tinkle hoy.
So As I Pray
The whole series was a bit of an emotional roller coaster on a constant descent. It was as great to me as it was depressing. I do feel a bit like it killed me a little inside, but at the same time I'm glad it did. For as bad as it made me feel, I enjoyed reading it.

I'm not sure anything else has made me feel quite as hollow though. I suppose that's not a bad thing, really, but it's nice to see that something is capable of making me feel such a way.

Exactly, I really didn't know what to feel when i started reading it yesterday and i just continued. It's a wonderful manga tho, but when i just started reading it i thought it was going to be a somewhat fluffy and happy - maybe a bit bizarre manga. But just after the first chapter i realised that i was so so wrong.

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

Matrikas
So As I Pray

Exactly, I really didn't know what to feel when i started reading it yesterday and i just continued. It's a wonderful manga tho, but when i just started reading it i thought it was going to be a somewhat fluffy and happy - maybe a bit bizarre manga. But just after the first chapter i realised that i was so so wrong.

A friend of mine had recommended it, I don't quite remember why or how they described it. I ended up passing them up on it, they ended up burning out on it as they started getting into the kind of despair spiral.

I knew after the first chapter it wasn't going to be the happiest thing, but I don't think anything could've really prepared me for how it all panned out.

Gracious Tycoon

Cheer up on some Solanin.

Sugary Sweetheart

I finished reading it a few months ago. It was very interesting and I really liked the parts including Aiko.
    I can't believe she hung herself!
Soiraen
    I finished reading it a few months ago. It was very interesting and I really liked the parts including Aiko.
    I can't believe she hung herself!

yeah it was kind of sudden, but i had the feeling that someone of them would die.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff