Welcome to Gaia! ::

I personally can't wait.
Unlimited Blade Works was a fantastic route, and Archer is beyond wonderful. I'm very, very excited for the Heaven's Feel movie, as well. Kirei route, hell yes...

What are you experiences with Fate?

Demonic Hero

I'm still reading the Heaven's Feel route because I'M SLOW. I'LL GET TO IT. (You know who you are when you read this.)

But yeah, I'm fairly new into the Fate series. I've read the Fate route and god damn, I love the Unlimited Blade Works route.
I've been watching Fate/Zero, as well. From what I've been told, the translation for Fate/hollow ataraxia still isn't done so I can't really read it??? Or maybe it was another thing.

But yeah, I can't wait for the 2nd season of UBW.
I can't wait to see Gilgamesh in shock at what Shirou is doing.
Khraleon
I'm still reading the Heaven's Feel route because I'M SLOW. I'LL GET TO IT. (You know who you are when you read this.)

But yeah, I'm fairly new into the Fate series. I've read the Fate route and god damn, I love the Unlimited Blade Works route.
I've been watching Fate/Zero, as well. From what I've been told, the translation for Fate/hollow ataraxia still isn't done so I can't really read it??? Or maybe it was another thing.

There are sooo many scenes that I can't wait to see animated! Everything with Gilgamesh is going to be great, and I will be so happy so see Archer vs Shirou. I still sometimes just look at the CGs from the game and go "god damn that was good".

Unfortunately a large part of the Fate series is untranslated. However, just a little while ago, a fan translation of the light novel Fate/strange fake was released! I still haven't read it, but since it features Gilgamesh, maybe you are interested?

Demonic Hero

saberclass
Khraleon

There are sooo many scenes that I can't wait to see animated! Everything with Gilgamesh is going to be great, and I will be so happy so see Archer vs Shirou. I still sometimes just look at the CGs from the game and go "god damn that was good".

Unfortunately a large part of the Fate series is untranslated. However, just a little while ago, a fan translation of the light novel Fate/strange fake was released! I still haven't read it, but since it features Gilgamesh, maybe you are interested?
Oh yes, I can't wait to see Archer vs Shirou. I really loved that scene in the visual novel.
But what I'm really hoping for is for them to animate Gilgamesh stopping a fight all because some debris landed on his damn shoulder.
I will be very disappointed if they don't animate that.

Anything dealing with Gilgamesh, I am always interested. B)
Thank you!
shameless bump

Gracious Tycoon

I'm still upset that they've decided to adapt the longest route into a movie.

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

Sunny Sanity

The choice for a movie was unusual, but I'm gonna remain cautiously optimistic about it.

Gracious Tycoon

So As I Pray
Sunny Sanity

The choice for a movie was unusual, but I'm gonna remain cautiously optimistic about it.

I'll still be redirecting people to the visual novel at every chance I get. I'm excited to see my favorite scenes get animated, but I fear that people new to the franchise will get the wrong idea.

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

Sunny Sanity
So As I Pray
Sunny Sanity

I'll still be redirecting people to the visual novel at every chance I get. I'm excited to see my favorite scenes get animated, but I fear that people new to the franchise will get the wrong idea.

That's the best option. I like to see the series as kind of... nice additions, I guess. Not quite standalone things.
Already in the Fate UBW adaption they've let out some important character development I wanted to see.
Ufotable seems strongly avoid any sort of internal monologue, which is sort of bad, because it removes some of Shirou's thoughts - for example, after the date with Tohsaka, he though to himself in the novel "I don't deserve this". But we just saw him saying "I had fun" in the anime with none of his haunting trauma.

It sucks because that adds more to the climatic scenes later in the route.
Sunny Sanity

Really? I'm not really surprised. While Heaven's Feel is the longest route, it's also pretty graphic in comparison to the other routes. There's a lot of necessary plot material in this route you probably just can't show on TV, even if it's airing at 1AM for all I know. Censoring would just be off the charts. But I'm hoping that since ufotable has a hold on it (and not Studio DEEN), that it'll span over a couple of films instead of just one.

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

kanonryou
Sunny Sanity

Really? I'm not really surprised. While Heaven's Feel is the longest route, it's also pretty graphic in comparison to the other routes. There's a lot of necessary plot material in this route you probably just can't show on TV, even if it's airing at 1AM for all I know. Censoring would just be off the charts. But I'm hoping that since ufotable has a hold on it (and not Studio DEEN), that it'll span over a couple of films instead of just one.

That's the current rumor, that Heaven's Feel will be split into two movies.

Which, while it means more waiting, is probably the ideal situation. Unfortunately, still just a rumor for now.
This anime has been so great that it has been painstakingly difficult waiting for new episodes. Really bummed out that I have to wait for another season. xp
x A R C T I C
This anime has been so great that it has been painstakingly difficult waiting for new episodes. Really bummed out that I have to wait for another season. xp

Obvious answer: read the visual novel!
saberclass
x A R C T I C

Obvious answer: read the visual novel!

Great idea! Honestly though I've never getting to deep into visual novels. Do you have a good website you can recommend? 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff