Welcome to Gaia! ::

Victor?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on June 24, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

its hard to say, its a pretty even match
UMM Yeah Sano has some pretty awesome techniques too that could woop Zoro like the Sanjuu No kIwami that was in the manga and not the anime and he could cancel out all of Zoro's moves with the kiwami Hazushi
If the topic was Roronoa vs. Kenshin, it would have been DEAD ON. But Zoro vs. Sanosuke is great too.
I wonder how many people here have seen BOTH One Piece and Kenshin? Cuz... People keep arguing the fist.... But Zoro's been hit with dynamite before... well, it was not directly on him, but it was pretty damn close...wait... Usopp and Sanji survived that too... scratch that! But anyways... Sanosuke has to be close enough to fist Zoro... and if Zoro charges and uses Oni Giri... or some techique... well.. I'm doing this because Zoro's losing the poll! And Haru-san has 5 votes!
Sanosuke wouldn't be able to get close enough. Unless Sano is able to direct the Futai no Kiwami at Zoro from a distance like Anji did. Then things would get interesting
THIS IS ONE CLOSE FIGHT! I'm going to have to say Zoro because Sanosuke is tough as crap, but a master swordsman like Kenshin could get through his defenses, and since Zoro carries two more swords than Kenshin does... sorry, Sano, I love you but the pirate hunter's got this one.
Bumpify! Shwaching! it's 21-31-17-5 for Zoro-Sano-Die-Haruko
Sano cuz he can take a bigger beating hehe...besides he can use that Giant sword thing and cut Zoro in two blaugh
Xaston
Sano cuz he can take a bigger beating hehe...besides he can use that Giant sword thing and cut Zoro in two blaugh

Actually, as much as I like Sanosuke Sagara, that sword of his would prove to be no challenge at all to the green haired swordsman. Zoro's Santoryu technique not only uses his inner powers, but his brute strength and agility.

He has faced many opponents, much worse than Sanosuke or any other character in Kenshin, and yes that includes Yukishiro Enishi. Who in my opinion could kick Kenshin's girly a**... -.o;; heh.

I'm surprised at seeing how many people have voted for Zoro, simply because Kenshin has become over popular due to it's appearance on Cartoon Network, but I'm glad to see all of the Zoro fans standing out. They know Roronoa Zoro is one hell of an opponent to be reckoned with.

If anyone dares to face this Demon Beast, a name given to Zoro because the way he fights makes people believe he is a demon himself in battle, they better be prepared to face a very difficult battle.

Sanosuke's punching techniques, not even a problem. Not because Sanosuke has no swords when fighting with his fists, but because Zoro's speed and techniques surpasses his. Zoro has faced many opponents during his journey, I have seen every single episode, movie, TV specials, and read every manga volume there is.

I know what I'm talking about, I have also read all of the manga volumes of Kenshin, and saw the episodes, including the OVAs myself.

Zoro can prove to be even a great challenge when not using his swords, in the latest volume of One Piece, 33, Zoro had to face three opponents that were literally more than 100 times his own size. The swordsman even has his own techniques when NOT using his swords.

I've also Role Played Zoro myself, it's been about a year now, I've faced many people and have defeated them with Zoro's technique. I've memorized his attacks to make sure I do them properly.

From a person who understands both characters, I know Zoro would win. Hands down.
Um... ^^;; Zoro...
why is everything about kenshin and another dude????? stressed
*Sigh* Its simple.
1. Either Zoro would fatally would Sano, but then using his last breath, Sano would kill Zoro, he himself dieing as well.

Or 2. Sano's sword is so big and slow, Zoro just kills him before he can swing.
(note: sano doesn't the zan bato (big assed sword) anymore. in hand to hand combat sanosuke would win hands down but zoro is incredibly skilled with his swords and sano facing off against him bare handed he would have little to no chance against him.

But kenshin could beat him blaugh
Zoro would beat Sano. It's that simple.
Hmm...Zoro! I'm more of a One Piece fan. 3nodding Beating up Sanosuke will be like pummeling half a Sanji! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff