Welcome to Gaia! ::

Victor?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on June 24, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 >

Fight of the badass sword dudes. Who wins?
Note: One Piece guy vs. Kenshin guy
Any character from One Piece can kick a Kenshin character's arse, Roronoa especially. He's got my vote. 3nodding
sanosuke...... scream HE HAS A BIG ******** SWORD......... and he can punch through trees.
Umm... assuming that you voted, paradoxical, how come Sanosuke's the only one with a vote?
okay this is just a weird question , I dont know who Zoro is ?
Junana
okay this is just a weird question , I dont know who Zoro is ?

Zoro's a big guy with green hair, and wears a black bandana on his head when he's fighting. Got three katanas that he fights with.

Zoro Zoro Zoro! He's the best! I mean, he lifts like 500kg! That's a lot! Yay Zoro! heart
Zoro! ...Well actually, he's the only guy I know about.
I say zoro only because hes better than sano. My friend would kill me if he saw this. sweatdrop
Shweet! They're tied! and... AND... SOMEONE OTHER THAN ME VOTED FOR HARU-SAN!!!

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Flatterer 200
I gotta say Zoro. Mastering one sword is hard enough, and mastering two is WAY difficult. Santoryu style? You gotta be kidding me.

Sanosuke's strong, and he's got a big sword, but no way is he as skilled as Zoro. ALSO, Zoro can't lose. He made a promise that he wouldn't.
I better give a little info on Zoro..

Zoro is a notorious Pirate Hunter who by some odd twist of fate becoems a member of Luffy's(the main Character of One Peice) Pirate crew. He fights using an extraordinary sword style. (I don't have the name off the abt so sue me).. He uses THREE swords at once! He uses 1 in each hand and the 3rd in his mouth!

How Kick-a** is that? It ownz Sanosuke's giant heavy sword and his ability to crush rocks with his hand..
yup sucks to go against on eof my fave chars ever, but sanosuke would lose vs zoro >_> the futae no kiwame might not be enough lolz
Don't die little post! *bump* Haruko only has 2 votes! *bump bump* Anyways... at the time of this post... Zoro's winning. All you Sanosuke fans better start voting and coughing up reasons!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff