Welcome to Gaia! ::

romantic or wrong?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 12, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

If done right, it can be incredibly well done (such as Kaze to ki no uta and Gravitation). A good number of times, however, it can be quite silly (take Kizuna for example. God, so bad).

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
mmm wrong heart
actually the term yaoi is thrown around too much
it refers to the sexual relations depicted between males
separately, shounen-ai is the term used to describe the love part of the relationship displayed, and i dont mean making love
Yaoi is good. heart
dont care for it, but my friend loves it.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with yaoi. I am a 100% yaoi supporter and I think that anyone who hates yaoi should be shot. It means that if they hate yaoi then they hate gays, and I wont put up with that. I have gay cousins and I've beaten alot of people who made fun of them, and I know the last person I got wont be my last at all....so be ready if you wanna mess with them, cause you are gonna end up messen with me
I think yaoi is wonderful! Love is love despite the gender and yaoi does tend to be more romantic because it is mainly out there for female audiences. And besides, I like my romance without a whiny/immature/needy/weak/mary-sue-ish female (or male) involved. It's just more fun to read or watch that way.
juliangel
mmm wrong heart

You dont make any sense...if its wrong, then why does your post give me the feeling you like it...??
i dont see how any one cant? Yaoi is hot i love it! heart 3nodding blaugh
Both at the same time.
I'm sorry, I didn't read through all the posts, so if I say something er, whatever, yeah...

Anyway, I believe that yaoi can be romatic, I've read some very good stories that include NC-17 yaoi and been very sweet. Some have caused me to cry at the end due to the plot, it's just like any other story really, same with straight ones. I don't really see what's the difference, so it's two guys instead of a guy and a girl, they can still love each other, not just say "Hey! I'm horny, wanna screw like rabid bunnies?" "Okay!"

xd Though that's always good too...lol.
Quote:
Yami Marai: I'm a huge shounen ai/yaoi fan,and I have fanfiction to thank for that. I came across a Dragonball Z GokuXVegeta shounen ai fic once,and I decided to read it,just for the heck of it. Well,I read it and fell in love with it. It was so sweet!

Anyway,after joining Fanfiction.net way before they got rid of NC-17 fics,I came across my first yaoi. (Still Goku and Vegeta) and read that,even though the hardcore stuff made me blush. Anyway,I fell in love with that fic too,and started looking for others to read,which quickly got me over my lemon shyness. (I was like 15 or 16 then).

I've been addicted to shounen ai and yaoi ever since. Not that I'm complaining,mind you

Can anyone recommend a good shounen ai/yaoi fanfic site?  

I read a lot of fanfic.
If you like gravitation a good sight is
gravitation fanfic this sight has all sorts of stuff, Aja is my favorite author there, all of her stuff is really good.
If you read Gundam Wing a good sight is
Gundam Wing Fanfic this sight has good stuff too, my favorite author here is SunHawk (she does Heero/Duo)
I hope these are useful to you!
I believe homosexuality is wrong however I'm drawn to Gravitation for the plotline and awesome characters. ._.
I don't like Yaoi but still I can accept seeing non-explicit Yaoi in Anime...
If its romantic, has a plot and focuses on the building of a relationship it's called "Shonen Ai".

There should be no problem with you reading it. Whats the difference? Its two people going through life's stages together.

I mean I'm gay, and I can enjoy romantic stories about straight people. One of my favorite mangas is Maison Ikkoku. So why should it be any different the other way around?

If you can enjoy it shamelessly then that just means you're comfortable with your sexuality.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff