Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think about the up coming season?

I can't wait! 0.3125 31.2% [ 10 ]
I want to know more about it first. 0.28125 28.1% [ 9 ]
I'm kinda iffy about it. 0.1875 18.8% [ 6 ]
I can wait. 0.0625 6.2% [ 2 ]
I'm just here for the gold. 0.15625 15.6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Kawaii Hero

I'm so super excited ahhh heart Digimon is one of my favorite animus from my childhood. Nostalgia central!
LilDemonSlayorGirl
I'm so super excited ahhh heart Digimon is one of my favorite animus from my childhood. Nostalgia central!

I feel the exact same way! I'm excited to see a new Digimon series, but with the original Digi Destined characters. It makes me feel old... like, way old. But in a good nostalgic way smile .
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
Blue Flamed Wolf
Rosa Red14
I stopped after season 4. blaugh

Man, that was quite a few years ago. eek At least 2006 or 2007 if I recall.

Digimon Frontier finished airing everywhere in 2003.

Wow. That long ago??? I feel so old! Haha. I don't think I ever finished Digimon 04, but I remember liking it. I used to tape it while I was at school and watch it when I got back. This was the one with the twin boy, right?

Kawaii Hero

lirpa-chan
LilDemonSlayorGirl

I feel the exact same way! I'm excited to see a new Digimon series, but with the original Digi Destined characters. It makes me feel old... like, way old. But in a good nostalgic way smile .
NOt only will it be great to watch a new series with characters we love, but bring on the fan art!! heart
LilDemonSlayorGirl
lirpa-chan
LilDemonSlayorGirl

NOt only will it be great to watch a new series with characters we love, but bring on the fan art!! heart

I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THE FAN ART! Just think of Yamato/Matt in a proper (not green!) high school uniform! <3 <3 <3

I wish we had some character art to go off of right now, haha. I'd totally start drawing some.

Kawaii Hero

lirpa-chan
LilDemonSlayorGirl
lirpa-chan
LilDemonSlayorGirl

I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THE FAN ART! Just think of Yamato/Matt in a proper (not green!) high school uniform! <3 <3 <3

I wish we had some character art to go off of right now, haha. I'd totally start drawing some.

YESSS!! And now i can ship the characters and not feel like a *****
LilDemonSlayorGirl
YESSS!! And now i can ship the characters and not feel like a *****

Ahahaha, I feel ya. I wonder how 02 will tie into this because TaKari was a plot hole I'd like o see resolved. And Sora should've broken up with Matt by now so she can finally start dating Tai XD.

Over ten years later and I still remember, lol.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
YESSSS. I'm pretty excited about it. Digimon 02 is apart of my childhood, so I'm interested in seeing what they'll do with the story and characters.

Tai/Sora, ftw.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Also, what's with the egg?
x Karurie x

Under the gif of the egg on the first post, there are letters that are in blue, that's a link. Click it and it will bring up the Japanese version of the video I posted up with 'skip' at the bottom. Click skip and it will bring you to the egg.

Note: You can only click the egg once a day. Once you click the egg you can't click it again for 24hrs.
x Karurie x
YESSSS. I'm pretty excited about it. Digimon 02 is apart of my childhood, so I'm interested in seeing what they'll do with the story and characters.

Tai/Sora, ftw.

Another Tai/Sora fan, I see ^_~.

Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
I hope they tie it in with the epilogue of 02. If not, I'm going to be sorely disappointed.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Blue Flamed Wolf
x Karurie x

Under the gif of the egg on the first post, there are letters that are in blue, that's a link. Click it and it will bring up the Japanese version of the video I posted up with 'skip' at the bottom. Click skip and it will bring you to the egg.

Note: You can only click the egg once a day. Once you click the egg you can't click it again for 24hrs.

But what is the point of the egg? Are we supposed to hatch it in order to get something spiffy?
XxEchoingSilencexX
I hope they tie it in with the epilogue of 02. If not, I'm going to be sorely disappointed.

It's been so long since I've seen Digimon, I actually don't even remember what happened in the epilogue.
x Karurie x
Blue Flamed Wolf
x Karurie x

But what is the point of the egg? Are we supposed to hatch it in order to get something spiffy?

Once it 'hatches' we are so post to get more information about the new season.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff