Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think about the up coming season?

I can't wait! 0.3125 31.2% [ 10 ]
I want to know more about it first. 0.28125 28.1% [ 9 ]
I'm kinda iffy about it. 0.1875 18.8% [ 6 ]
I can wait. 0.0625 6.2% [ 2 ]
I'm just here for the gold. 0.15625 15.6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
1 2 3 >

User Image

Who's excited about season 8 of digimon?
What do you want to see in this up coming season and why?
Is there anything you don't look forward to?

User Image

[Link]Help hatch the egg[Link]

Edit:Egg has hatched!

For the people who have already been working on the egg, how do you feel about trying to get the egg to hatch?
What was your reaction to them adding Scumon to block the egg?
Do you think we can get through the remaining 86k click mark within the next month?
Do you think the information they will give us for hatching the egg will be worth it?

Wrathful Shade

I said this before but:

1. My first question is, does this sit in continuity with 02? If so, then... ugh, they've got to figure out how to fix that ending.

2. Assuming it does not consider 02, thing have to change. I want to see new things happen, bigger threats, maybe new/alternate digivolution routes for main characters. Because if it's just gonna be a fun romp with the old cast then this would be more appropriate for an OVA instead of a full drawn out series.

In short I want things to be new, not just "hey guys, remember THIS" for fifty episodes.
I stopped after season 4. blaugh
XrosHeartless
I said this before but:

1. My first question is, does this sit in continuity with 02? If so, then... ugh, they've got to figure out how to fix that ending.

2. Assuming it does not consider 02, thing have to change. I want to see new things happen, bigger threats, maybe new/alternate digivolution routes for main characters. Because if it's just gonna be a fun romp with the old cast then this would be more appropriate for an OVA instead of a full drawn out series.

In short I want things to be new, not just "hey guys, remember THIS" for fifty episodes.

From how they put it, this would be the same time as or around the time of 02. If it's during the time, I kinda hope that they don't do a lot of 'remember this from 02' stuff. If not, I would like them them to at least clear up some things that they left unanswered or just pulled out of the blue in 02. Hell, I would like to know what happened to Willis and if they are going to bring him in this new season rather then just bring up his name like they have done in the past.
Rosa Red14

Man, that was quite a few years ago. eek At least 2006 or 2007 if I recall.

Wrathful Shade

Blue Flamed Wolf
XrosHeartless
I said this before but:

From how they put it, this would be the same time as or around the time of 02. If it's during the time, I kinda hope that they don't do a lot of 'remember this from 02' stuff. If not, I would like them them to at least clear up some things that they left unanswered or just pulled out of the blue in 02. Hell, I would like to know what happened to Willis and if they are going to bring him in this new season rather then just bring up his name like they have done in the past.

Willis was more important in the dub if I remember correctly, I'm pretty sure originally he was just a movie-only character for the first 02 movie.

Magical Lunatic

Blue Flamed Wolf
Rosa Red14

Digimon Frontier finished airing everywhere in 2003.

User Image

I'm so excited!
I wanna rewatch the whole series!
its my childhood!
I hate my irl life though i cant even watch anything

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Honestly, I am really excited for this new season of Digimon. I remember watching season 1, so I’m excited to see what they’ll do since it looks like they’re re-doing it.

Sparkly Grabber

I'm hoping that they'll ignore 02 completely. I'm sure I'll give it a chance, though. sweatdrop

-Yasha Alchemist's Husbando

Hopeless Trash

Blue Flamed Wolf

Can't be around the time of 02, since the trailer says Taichi is 17 in the new anime. 02 took place 3 years after Adventure, which would have made Taichi 14-15 at most. So this would be another 2-3 years later..

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Cinnamon Panda
Blue Flamed Wolf

Can't be around the time of 02, since the trailer says Taichi is 17 in the new anime. 02 took place 3 years after Adventure, which would have made Taichi 14-15 at most. So this would be another 2-3 years later..

That's what I've been reading from news articles too. Taichi was in middle school during 02 but he'll be in High School in the new series.

...Which means no more ugly-a** green blazers for uniforms! Hooray!
Blue Flamed Wolf
Rosa Red14

Yup, I never got into Savers and the series that followed. I'm looking forward to the return of 02 though.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Cinnamon Panda
Blue Flamed Wolf

So they’ll be teens in this one? Sweet , Then I really hope they ignore the 02 ending and come up with an ambigious ending that lets the fans think about what happens to them . I can’t wait to see some character designs for the teen digi-destined . I wonder if this will be done in the same style as 01 or they’ll use a new one. Especially since the trailer only used clips from the original 01 .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff