Welcome to Gaia! ::

with the current manga events what are your feelings on Shima?

******** that little s**t 0.11818181818182 11.8% [ 13 ]
dammit Shima! 0.25454545454545 25.5% [ 28 ]
not quite as fond of him as before 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
unchanged/still dislike 0.027272727272727 2.7% [ 3 ]
ucnchanged/still like 0.054545454545455 5.5% [ 6 ]
like him a little more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
seriously liking him more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
loving him now 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
******** YEAH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT 0.12727272727273 12.7% [ 14 ]
poll whore 0.30909090909091 30.9% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 110 ]

Fashionable Lover

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
I start watching the series today.
So far episode 3.

I personally find the series unique, and I like the brotherhood love, japanese seem to dislike....or I dont know...forget? about brotherhood support to each other.

when Yukio was talking with some girls (and he becomes shy, that was cute) I though for a moment like ''here we go again, just another anime style, the brother will come and disturb or make a fuss over-''

But no!, it wasn't like that, he just stay back and smile like ''your doing great dear bro~!''

LOL, I don't know if you understand what I meant, haha, but to be honest...it has to be a boy, girls really make always a fuss---- o.o

nah I keed the girls, (I'm actually blaming myself for a moment) but that part was seriously unique from me because I read to much shoujo, and that happens a lot in shoujo manga x.x.

anyway...umm

Blue exorcist is the first anime that makes me cry. First ******** anime that makes me cry. So I'm giving more credits to the series.

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
• | | | | •

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I happened to order a Tsuna figurine from a site because it was cheaper, and they still had it in stock (or so the site said). However, they sent us an email not long after the purchase saying it was out of stock, so I figured "well fine, I'll wait. No biggie." So then, I get an email some time after that saying my order was cancelled because the company that made the figurine went under and the site couldn't get any more stock. I was so mad.

Thankfully, I got it on Ebay for waaaaaaaaaaay less money, and it was at my house within the week. Having your order cancelled really sucks a** though, especially when it's something you're really looking forward too.

(Sorry for randomly jumping in here and there. I'm preoccupied with stuff... And I decided on a scenario for re-writing my AU oneshot, so I'm planning out how to move it along.)

• | | | | •

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
iUzu
So far episode 3.

I personally find the series unique, and I like the brotherhood love, japanese seem to dislike....or I dont know...forget? about brotherhood support to each other.

when Yukio was talking with some girls (and he becomes shy, that was cute) I though for a moment like ''here we go again, just another anime style, the brother will come and disturb or make a fuss over-''

But no!, it wasn't like that, he just stay back and smile like ''your doing great dear bro~!''

LOL, I don't know if you understand what I meant, haha, but to be honest...it has to be a boy, girls really make always a fuss---- o.o

nah I keed the girls, (I'm actually blaming myself for a moment) but that part was seriously unique from me because I read to much shoujo, and that happens a lot in shoujo manga x.x.

anyway...umm

Blue exorcist is the first anime that makes me cry. First ******** anime that makes me cry. So I'm giving more credits to the series.

If I may, what parts made you cry?

I'm glad you're enjoying the series either way. smile

Fashionable Lover

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
IEarth KingI Amaimon
iUzu
So far episode 3.

anyway...umm

The part when Rio's dad die (witch i forgot his name) , and he call him dad...and he call Rio his son crying and then the epic music on the background, and Rio's tear of suffering. And then the situation, or the problem..... crying crying

lol...

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
iUzu
IEarth KingI Amaimon
iUzu
So far episode 3.

anyway...umm

The part when Rio's dad die (witch i forgot his name) , and he call him dad...and he call Rio his son crying and then the epic music on the background, and Rio's tear of suffering. And then the situation, or the problem..... crying crying

lol...

Oh yes, episode two. Little brother's tears made me cry during that episode too.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
and my RinShiemi fic now has over twice the hits of the fic that use to be my most popular fic on ff.net~ it's also got the mot favs of all my fics and the third most reviews (or tied for second if you discount the self-review on the second most reviewed fic). now I need to decide how to treat myself for having it get that popular~

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Celebrate with chocolate or sweets. That's what I do.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
IEarth KingI Amaimon

actually, I celebrated by buying myself something related to Blue Exorcist there was a very affordably priced AoEx dakimakura case on ebay I snatched up... I'm not sure if my nieces are going to think it's cool I got it or be slightly weirded out... altho knowing my family I'm leaning more towards them going "COOL!"

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza
IEarth KingI Amaimon

actually, I celebrated by buying myself something related to Blue Exorcist there was a very affordably priced AoEx dakimakura case on ebay I snatched up... I'm not sure if my nieces are going to think it's cool I got it or be slightly weirded out... altho knowing my family I'm leaning more towards them going "COOL!"

A dakimakura case of who? :O

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
• | | | | •

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dakimakuras are nice. <3 I love mine. Best money I ever spent, even if I'm the only one that thinks so. I've seen a few mocks of them floating around pixiv, but didn't see any that were actually made. Sounds nice though, I hope you like it.

• | | | | •

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
IEarth KingI Amaimon
Mugetsu Ookamiza
IEarth KingI Amaimon

Rin and Yukio. it was in the right price range, the art on it isn't something that would be embarrassing for a fan of my age to own, and with the discount and free S&H it was just too tempting. the person selling it had extras of that one already made up that they wanted to get rid of so it was VERY affordable.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza
IEarth KingI Amaimon
Mugetsu Ookamiza
IEarth KingI Amaimon

Rin and Yukio. it was in the right price range, the art on it isn't something that would be embarrassing for a fan of my age to own, and with the discount and free S&H it was just too tempting. the person selling it had extras of that one already made up that they wanted to get rid of so it was VERY affordable.

Sounds cool. Have a link, by any chance? I want to see it. emotion_kirakira

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
IEarth KingI Amaimon
Mugetsu Ookamiza
IEarth KingI Amaimon
Mugetsu Ookamiza
IEarth KingI Amaimon

I don't have the link handy but I saved the image of the art on it to my harddrive the other day when I was first looking at it. this is the art on it:
http://i54.tinypic.com/2i8ehjl.jpg

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza
IEarth KingI Amaimon
Mugetsu Ookamiza
IEarth KingI Amaimon
Mugetsu Ookamiza
IEarth KingI Amaimon

I don't have the link handy but I saved the image of the art on it to my harddrive the other day when I was first looking at it. this is the art on it:

Looks good! biggrin
I like the Rin half better than the Yukio half, but both sides look very nice in their own respect.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
IEarth KingI Amaimon
Mugetsu Ookamiza
IEarth KingI Amaimon
Mugetsu Ookamiza
IEarth KingI Amaimon

Looks good! biggrin
I like the Rin half better than the Yukio half, but both sides look very nice in their own respect.
yeah, I do think the Rin side looks a little better, but some of the colors on the Yukio side smell nice enough I still like that. and I like the fact the art on it isn't something that I'd feel the need to hide (seriously, even if they're fictional characters if it was more stereotypical dakimakura art it would be kind of creepy for me to own it, considering Rin and Yukio are, like, under half my age).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff