Welcome to Gaia! ::

with the current manga events what are your feelings on Shima?

******** that little s**t 0.11818181818182 11.8% [ 13 ]
dammit Shima! 0.25454545454545 25.5% [ 28 ]
not quite as fond of him as before 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
unchanged/still dislike 0.027272727272727 2.7% [ 3 ]
ucnchanged/still like 0.054545454545455 5.5% [ 6 ]
like him a little more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
seriously liking him more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
loving him now 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
******** YEAH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT 0.12727272727273 12.7% [ 14 ]
poll whore 0.30909090909091 30.9% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 110 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 245 246 247 > >> >>> »|

Sparkly Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
-finishes reading through all the pages/continues to lurk-
You guys are really amusing.:3 Originally I was just lurking in this thread because I was like 'Oh it's an Ao no Exorcist one~!' and I ended up reading through the pages.;p
I should really read the manga(I have a little bit, but I'm soo far behind). It sounds all the more interesting when I read what you guys say about it.*o*
This has got to be one of my favorite series~

P.S. I'm loving the Amaimon & Rin post styles~>///<

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I can imagine if done well it could be insanely awesome. oh, just thinking about it makes my imagination kick in and try to speculate based on what info we have already.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
• | | | | •

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If done well, yes. It would definitely be interesting to see who could best who at mind games and agendas. I just finished reading chapter 26. Mephisto's still up to his schemes, as always. Saying one thing, doing another. But the cloaks were a nice gift. Poor Rin though. ; _ ;

Bon was cute this chapter, I found it adorable that he was still mad at Rin for trying to shoulder everything himself. xD I thought he'd still be pissed off that Rin is the son of Satan, but nope. He just wants a share in Rin's burdens. <3

I half ship Rin x Bon / Bon x Rin. Starting to like it more though, since the art for it is adorable and sometimes they're adorable with the way they interact.

• | | | | •

Liberal Gaian

I only read the manga not the anime :L

but it's good actually :]
    the last action book I read with Code breaker so it was good to read something like this again;;

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
iTsunayoshi Sawada
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
• | | | | •

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If done well, yes. It would definitely be interesting to see who could best who at mind games and agendas. I just finished reading chapter 26. Mephisto's still up to his schemes, as always. Saying one thing, doing another. But the cloaks were a nice gift. Poor Rin though. ; _ ;

Bon was cute this chapter, I found it adorable that he was still mad at Rin for trying to shoulder everything himself. xD I thought he'd still be pissed off that Rin is the son of Satan, but nope. He just wants a share in Rin's burdens. <3

I half ship Rin x Bon / Bon x Rin. Starting to like it more though, since the art for it is adorable and sometimes they're adorable with the way they interact.

• | | | | •
there's really few things I like more in a series than a well done Xanatos Pileup. it keeps things interesting and makes it a little less predictable. and Mephisto so far seems to be doing the best at plotting since he's around demons he's acting as if he's following their plans, but yet he also appears to be working on the exorcist's side as well, not to mention he told Shura he was working towards peace for both worlds (which could be either good or bad if he's telling the truth depending on his definition of "bringing peace" is). granted, we aren't shown much of the plotting going on from other angles yet, so it could be they've got some surprises for us up ahead, which would make things much more interesting...

and I know, it's like, going totally daww~friendship~waff... I know I've seen some joking fannames for the series based on how slashable it is, but it's getting to the point where it could be called Ao no Nakama. Rin really did go all woobie in that chapter, he looked like he REALLY needed that hug.

and there's way too many 'shippings for this series that can be well done. seriously, I've been poking around and there's more than one that catches my interest.

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Mugetsu Ookamiza
there's really few things I like more in a series than a well done Xanatos Pileup. it keeps things interesting and makes it a little less predictable. and Mephisto so far seems to be doing the best at plotting since he's around demons he's acting as if he's following their plans, but yet he also appears to be working on the exorcist's side as well, not to mention he told Shura he was working towards peace for both worlds (which could be either good or bad if he's telling the truth depending on his definition of "bringing peace" is). granted, we aren't shown much of the plotting going on from other angles yet, so it could be they've got some surprises for us up ahead, which would make things much more interesting...

and I know, it's like, going totally daww~friendship~waff... I know I've seen some joking fannames for the series based on how slashable it is, but it's getting to the point where it could be called Ao no Nakama. Rin really did go all woobie in that chapter, he looked like he REALLY needed that hug.

and there's way too many 'shippings for this series that can be well done. seriously, I've been poking around and there's more than one that catches my interest.
I think anyone would need a hug when they hear they've been sentenced to death. Though, that might just be me. But it was adorable, either way. <3

Which ones? Though if you say Amaimon x Shiemi I can't help but rage a little... That "pairing" disgusts me. Rin x Shiemi is the only Shiemi pairing I ship.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
iTsunayoshi Sawada
Mugetsu Ookamiza

I think anyone would need a hug when they hear they've been sentenced to death. Though, that might just be me. But it was adorable, either way. <3

Which ones? Though if you say Amaimon x Shiemi I can't help but rage a little... That "pairing" disgusts me. Rin x Shiemi is the only Shiemi pairing I ship.
true, but since it's just more of him getting the short end of the stick it's more of a culmination of "that poor boy needs a hug" than just that one final thing.

I've seen some pretty good examples of most pairings, altho I have to admit that Amaimon x Shiemi I really can't see except as a crack pairing at best. the only fanwork I've seen of that pairing I actually liked seemed to be one that pointed out how inane it was with Shiemi looking totally mortified and terrified. I'd much prefer some Rin x Shiemi fluff, or if one really wanted to push it something involving her, Rin, and Yukio, just because it plays on the love triangle aspect which makes much more sense than pairing her off with Amaimon.

Beloved Conversationalist

9,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Popular Friend

10,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I'm glad they aren't being such asses to Rin anymore.

Now he's off to go fight for Mephisto's entertainment! mrgreen

I wanna see a burnt Impure King~

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Tranquil Fury
• | | | | •

Considering what that thing looks like, I can't help but think it wouldn't look at all appetizing when burnt to a crisp. =_=

• | | | | •

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I really hope there's some major asskicking starting in the next chapter. seriously, after getting all down like that Rin needs a chance to do something cool SOON.

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
• | | | | •

I'm sure there will be.

• | | | | •

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
*Looks at the poll*

y'know, I was kind of expecting Rin to get the most votes, but I was expecting them to be a little more close than that. maybe if I change the poll eventually I should add some screenshots of different expressions Rin has used in the anime and then poll for which one fans loved the most...

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
just a quick question... am I the only one who mentally added in "I chose you!" when reading this part?

Popular Friend

10,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
iTsunayoshi Sawada
Tranquil Fury
• | | | | •

Considering what that thing looks like, I can't help but think it wouldn't look at all appetizing when burnt to a crisp. =_=

• | | | | •

Ship it to Satan I'm sure he'll enjoy it~ nomnomnom

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Tranquil Fury
Ship it to Satan I'm sure he'll enjoy it~ nomnomnom
• | | | | •

I wonder if he would. o:

• | | | | •

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff