Welcome to Gaia! ::

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

Just wondering if there were still any KHR fans lefts?~ I know the series ended so long ago....without a movie...

I'm on a quest for KHR fanfiction writers but many of the writers at the writer shops don't know KHR OwO which lead me to wonder if there are any KHR fans left?! ..... Btw if your out there and you write then OwO write for me 8D ~

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

none left i guess QvQ
xMilkita
Just wondering if there were still any KHR fans lefts?~ I know the series ended so long ago....without a movie...

I'm on a quest for KHR fanfiction writers but many of the writers at the writer shops don't know KHR OwO which lead me to wonder if there are any KHR fans left?! ..... Btw if your out there and you write then OwO write for me 8D ~
What is "KHR" ?

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

slp101
xMilkita

What is "KHR" ?

Katekyo Hitman Reborn. short name is KHR but i didn't put that there because...the ppl that know it knows what it stands for xD

Pazoo's Fangirl

Shy Specter

When it was still updating I loved KHR. The manga more than the anime though because the future arc annoyed me with the filler-recap episodes what seemed like every 5 episodes stare
but it's been so long I'm starting to forget stuff, might reread it now that you mention it!
I lost count of how often I tried to mention the (lack of) Haru Miura x Kyoko Sasegawa fanfictions out there for some whacked-out reason or another.

Magical Lunatic

I unapologetically dropped the series during the Future Arc.

mv 's Problem

Spicy Dog

17,325 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
I don't really write fanfics so I can't help you lol. I just recently watched the Mukuro arc to watch some I-pin screentime, but I'm not going to watch it again after rewatching it around 10 times when it was hype LOL.

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

Nightly Lullaby
When it was still updating I loved KHR. The manga more than the anime though because the future arc annoyed me with the filler-recap episodes what seemed like every 5 episodes stare
but it's been so long I'm starting to forget stuff, might reread it now that you mention it!

its still my love. im still dying to get a wall scroll of gokudera =3=...

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

Javier Cross
I lost count of how often I tried to mention the (lack of) Haru Miura x Kyoko Sasegawa fanfictions out there for some whacked-out reason or another.

LOL well i mean i guess its not seen cause Haru lots Tsuna xD but i suppose it can be a Haru x Tsuna x Kyoko thing xD i total support Tsuna x Gokudera tho =3=

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

DOROHEDOROBRO vIh

awww thats to bad xD the ending was so rushed tho >.>

Magical Lunatic

xMilkita
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh

The Future Arc became suuuuuuuch a drag to read through. I enjoyed the story arcs before it but something about the Future Arc really lost my attention.

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

Ryumance
I don't really write fanfics so I can't help you lol. I just recently watched the Mukuro arc to watch some I-pin screentime, but I'm not going to watch it again after rewatching it around 10 times when it was hype LOL.

aww its ok D: .... the mukuro arc is when things get awesome. and its not just I-pin none of the girls really get screen time ._. .... as much as i love KHR i really just wish i can get one episode of the girls being awesome and not just...cooking? .....i mean even Lal...and CHROME! like CHROME! always get taken over.

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
xMilkita
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh

The Future Arc became suuuuuuuch a drag to read through. I enjoyed the story arcs before it but something about the Future Arc really lost my attention.

i actually rejected khr the first time i saw it. cause it was just so bad lol the first arc but i came back to it around mukuros arc and im like ok this THIS is more like it xD and the future arc was awesome tho xD it just gave the girls more guys to squeel over emotion_dowant
xMilkita
Javier Cross

LOL well i mean i guess its not seen cause Haru lots Tsuna xD but i suppose it can be a Haru x Tsuna x Kyoko thing xD i total support Tsuna x Gokudera tho =3=

Haru x Tsuna x Kyoko in a 3-way at some point, 2 years or so down the road!?
I dare say I'd like to read that idea. emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces