Welcome to Gaia! ::

The only POSSIBLE way that it will end ANYTIME soon is if Naruto defeats all the rest of his enemies in one final epic battle and becomes hokage. Extremely unlikely, and even if it were, Kishimoto would still take a hundred more chapters to write it.

800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
It's obvious it's going to end soon. Danzo, Madara, Zetsu, Sasuke,team hawk and Kisame are left. Maybe some of the seven swords of the mist. Then it should be over.

Naruto has gotten so strong that he can stop people with words. WORDS. Right after he learns to control the fox with Killerbee, he is going to be the most powerful character in Anime and Manga universe. Even Goku couldn't stop people with words. Geez.
Tyrant of Infinity
-Ih-logical
Orochimaru isn't dead. His soul is just forever trapped in an inescapable genjutsu thanks to Itachi. Kabuto is turning himself into another Orochimaru and claims that he is being possessed by his will and personality, but I believe that he is faking the Orochimaru personality due to a psychotic breakdown.

There's still plenty of plot left. Don't forget about the war that will happen between Akatsuki and everybody else. I'm sure Kirigakure will be allied with Madara somehow. I can see half of the Hidden Villages finding themselves affiliated with Madara.

An interview with Kishimoto stated that there will be two new members for Akatsuki anyway.

FFFFFFFFFF

Here's the interview, bro.
2008 JUMP FIESTA INTERVIEW
1. Uchiha's secret will be revealed and 2 of the remaining will die
Not yet confirmed... Itachi's death; History of Uchiha clan was revealed and Decision of Konoha to massacre the clan
2. Akatsuki's leader kills 6 people
Not yet confirmed... Was 1 of the 6 killed Jiraiya?
3. Sasuke and Itachi's fight will cause chaos; Uchiha, Uchiha Madara's secrets are revealed and all the skills of the MS will be revealed. The fight will end with death of one.
Confirmed, Itachi's death; MS yeilds Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, and Susano'o
4. Naruto will collide with Pain; Kakashi's team will collide with Tobi. There will be big turnaround on Tobi v. Kakashi's team. Naruto v. Pain will be fights of the "beasts". Be prepared, during this fight there will be deaths from Naruto's team.
Not yet confirmed... Sai's betrayal?
5. 3 new members will join the Akatsuki. They will be stronger than Deidara, Hidan, and Kakuzu. One of them is the brother/sister of the Hokage.
Not yet confirmed... Is this Team "Hawk"?

6. Naruto's new skills and the result of the training will reveal when he fight against Pain. He have learned all of the Jiraiya's jutsu during the 3 years of the time and he became much stronger. He did not learn the "toad mode". Naruto learned 3 of the 4th's jutsus.
Not yet confirmed... 3 of the Fourth's Jutsu? Rasengan and...
7. After all these fights, there will be a great war.
Not yet confirmed... Assuming the Cloud ?
8. There will be death on Tobi v. Naruto team and one of them becomes unable to fight.
Not yet confirmed... Kakashi is drained from MS which enables him "unable to fight"
9. Jinchuuriki of the 8 tailed will be revealed. This Jinchuuriki kills one of the Akatsuki's members and invades Konoha by him/herself. During this fight one dies, and one will lose his/her eyesight.
Not yet confirmed... 8 tailed revealed as Kirabi and Sasuke did have "blurry" vision after the fight

It doesn't make a lick of sense. Brother/sister of the Hokage? Is Tsunade's little brother not dead? Does Danzo have a younger sibling? LOLWUT.

Interesting Vampire

6,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
InsomniaMan
iNARUTOxMANGA
User Image
Yeshh, most of Akatsuki members were already dead. Except Konan (who quitted), Kisame, Tobi.
To answer your question about black & white guy, it is called Zetsu. :]

I think Danzou might be Naruto's next enemy.

User Image
And as soon as Naruto kills him with words, they'll introduce a new villian and try to pass it off as this new guy was behind it all along.
I don't even think three-fourths of the characters even have a reason for fighting other than, they have nothing better to do.

agrreed but i don want it to end im still sad bout nagato and most of akatsuki's deaths
╔══════════════════════════════════════╗
User Image+++User Image+++User Image+++User Image

Are you stupid? Did you not read that in 2006 Kishi said there was going to be a third part?
What morons.

User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════╝
You forgot Kisame, one of the coolest living characters. emo

Riunite's Fav

Assimilated Player

10,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
SPOILEr, HIGHLIGHT TO VIEW: I can't get over the fact that Danzou has Sharingan. In my opinion, he's Madara's brother, the missing eye.
-Ih-logical
Tyrant of Infinity
-Ih-logical
Orochimaru isn't dead. His soul is just forever trapped in an inescapable genjutsu thanks to Itachi. Kabuto is turning himself into another Orochimaru and claims that he is being possessed by his will and personality, but I believe that he is faking the Orochimaru personality due to a psychotic breakdown.

There's still plenty of plot left. Don't forget about the war that will happen between Akatsuki and everybody else. I'm sure Kirigakure will be allied with Madara somehow. I can see half of the Hidden Villages finding themselves affiliated with Madara.

An interview with Kishimoto stated that there will be two new members for Akatsuki anyway.

FFFFFFFFFF

Here's the interview, bro.
2008 JUMP FIESTA INTERVIEW
1. Uchiha's secret will be revealed and 2 of the remaining will die
Not yet confirmed... Itachi's death; History of Uchiha clan was revealed and Decision of Konoha to massacre the clan
2. Akatsuki's leader kills 6 people
Not yet confirmed... Was 1 of the 6 killed Jiraiya?
3. Sasuke and Itachi's fight will cause chaos; Uchiha, Uchiha Madara's secrets are revealed and all the skills of the MS will be revealed. The fight will end with death of one.
Confirmed, Itachi's death; MS yeilds Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, and Susano'o
4. Naruto will collide with Pain; Kakashi's team will collide with Tobi. There will be big turnaround on Tobi v. Kakashi's team. Naruto v. Pain will be fights of the "beasts". Be prepared, during this fight there will be deaths from Naruto's team.
Not yet confirmed... Sai's betrayal?
5. 3 new members will join the Akatsuki. They will be stronger than Deidara, Hidan, and Kakuzu. One of them is the brother/sister of the Hokage.
Not yet confirmed... Is this Team "Hawk"?

6. Naruto's new skills and the result of the training will reveal when he fight against Pain. He have learned all of the Jiraiya's jutsu during the 3 years of the time and he became much stronger. He did not learn the "toad mode". Naruto learned 3 of the 4th's jutsus.
Not yet confirmed... 3 of the Fourth's Jutsu? Rasengan and...
7. After all these fights, there will be a great war.
Not yet confirmed... Assuming the Cloud ?
8. There will be death on Tobi v. Naruto team and one of them becomes unable to fight.
Not yet confirmed... Kakashi is drained from MS which enables him "unable to fight"
9. Jinchuuriki of the 8 tailed will be revealed. This Jinchuuriki kills one of the Akatsuki's members and invades Konoha by him/herself. During this fight one dies, and one will lose his/her eyesight.
Not yet confirmed... 8 tailed revealed as Kirabi and Sasuke did have "blurry" vision after the fight

It doesn't make a lick of sense. Brother/sister of the Hokage? Is Tsunade's little brother not dead? Does Danzo have a younger sibling? LOLWUT.
We're both fans of Naruto, but come on, you have to admit that Kishimoto's writing skills are on par with the author of Twilight. I mean, this s**t is just horrible.
            Kishimoto loves to introduce a Final Boss! who turns out to be a minion of a REAL Final Boss! who is not a REAL Final Boss! per se, for he is only doing what THE ULTIMATE TOTAL Final Boss!!! tells him to do... and the cycle repeats. So I don't see it ending anytime soon. I'm afraid we might have at least one or two Final Bosses! before someone shoots Kishimoto.

Or wait, some noobs say the world is gonna end in 2012, right?

Then this might be your answer.

800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
iYoshi Hiromasa
╔══════════════════════════════════════╗
User Image+++User Image+++User Image+++User Image

Are you stupid? Did you not read that in 2006 Kishi said there was going to be a third part?
What morons.

User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

A third part? Holy s**t.

How much more powerful are they going to make Naruto before he explodes. eek

But really Naruto is reaching Hokage status. It's obvious that Madara is going to be the last villain, and he is crazy powerful. Naruto is either going to beat him alone or with Sasuke's help. Once that is said and done who is going to be powerful enough to take Naruto on in a third part? How is he going to make more enemies stronger than Madara? Unless they focus on the new generation, it's going to be ridiculous.

If this is the case, the third part may be a dragon ball gt type situation gonk
Zhev
            Kishimoto loves to introduce a Final Boss! who turns out to be a minion of a REAL Final Boss! who is not a REAL Final Boss! per se, for he is only doing what THE ULTIMATE TOTAL Final Boss!!! tells him to do... and the cycle repeats. So I don't see it ending anytime soon. I'm afraid we might have at least one or two Final Bosses! before someone shoots Kishimoto.

I wonder if Kishimoto took notes on the ending to Digimon Adventure 02.

Riunite's Fav

Assimilated Player

10,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Zhev

December 21st 2012, Predicted, it's all because the Aztec calander ends on that very day.
It kinda sounds like a load of crap to me.
For Tomorrow
Zhev

December 21st 2012, Predicted, it's all because the Aztec calander ends on that very day.
It kinda sounds like a load of crap to me.
More like Mayan calendar. confused

Tipsy Fairy

15,550 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
Dear God, this thread is making me depressed.

Damnit Naruto, end already!
naruto will end soon its only a matter of time. i think hes actually to powerful at this point. but i guess we will have to live with it. my question is why is it that every person thats against naruto has a goddamn sharingan? besides all of that yes it will end soon. now all there is to worry about is the pairing of the couples so the fan boys and girls dont freak out. also now we need to figureout which manga to read after narutos done. any suggestions? eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff