Welcome to Gaia! ::

has censoring ruined anime

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on June 23, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

well...........i think so
I think cenering has ruined some animes. I think some shows would be a whole lot better if the didn't take out some stuff. Even if it's not really important to the plot line. In my opinion some things they take out add humor.

Sex Symbol

15,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Yes, censoring ruins SOME anime. By some, I mean very few.
Americans toyed around so much with anime and manga..Its just pathetic..They made Rurouni Kenshin so terrible on TV..If you read the manga, or buy the DVD's, there's so much more violence and its so much more graphic and everything is just awesome..Americans are stupid..I want to move to Japan..

Tipsy Citizen

yeah, sometimes the things censored are what create the mood of the anime surprised \
Anything Dubed by 4kids >_<
Censorship is everywhere, deal with it.
It all really depends on the anime. Sometimes they can do a REALLY bad job on it. Sometimes they can do a really good job. The best stuff you find on DVD's, though. ^^ Normal TV doesn't like to show it.
yes, censering is ruining anime but alomost everything is nowadays, get over it
I don't really care.
Taberukinoko
I don't really care.

exactly what i was thinking
No. They censor Inuyasha on Cartoon Network but its still popular and didn't ruin the show for some. Depends really on what anime your talking about. Now Card Captor Sakura..they ruined that. Doesnt really matter to me I dont really watch that much anime on t.v.
Enkin
No. They censor Inuyasha on Cartoon Network but its still popular and didn't ruin the show for some. Depends really on what anime your talking about. Now Card Captor Sakura..they ruined that. Doesnt really matter to me I dont really watch that much anime on t.v.

that's true because inuyasha uncensored is really good but ppl love it anyway when it is censored but i only watch anime on tv at night on saturdays domokun
Yes, it ruins it. It takes out so much of the humor. I wish the americans stopped screwing around with things when they dub it, dumb asses. I'm moving to JAPAN!!! Sayonara! domokun
chibi_manny
Yes, it ruins it. It takes out so much of the humor. I wish the americans stopped screwing around with things when they dub it, dumb asses. I'm moving to JAPAN!!! Sayonara! domokun

hey, if ur goin to japan, maybe u can take me with you!!lol blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces