Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who wants to surf on air!?

******** yeah I do! 0.88888888888889 88.9% [ 80 ]
NO! I'm a land lubber, I suck! 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 90 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Salty Gawker

D3mons Light
I've been reading a couple of reviews and theories today and I think I can agree with most of the theories. This seems like an alternate world. Set back when the Scub first reach Earth and is mostly in the oceans. A couple of things I do think are worth mentioning.

1. Didn't Nirvash's Archetype have arms? The scene where AO looses the arm bothered me alot cause it basically shows that the Archetype frame is different even though the exterior looks the same.

2. At the end of the manga Eureka disappears and them presumably reappears a few years later. This could mesh with the idea of her being in an alternate timeline for a few years.

3. That damn ring that she and Renton found on the island. The one in a chunk of amber with the letters R+E on it. It's bugged me since the first time I saw it and I'm hoping it will tie into this series somehow.

Psalms of Planet (PoP) and Astral Ocean (AO) both have a slow work up in the first few episodes. Both have a very developed world with lots of details and subplots going on that you can barely see. All the politics mentioned in AO show that the story is just starting to show you what's going on. I'm really expecting good things from this anime.

1. There are little to no scub coral skeletons around in Ao's world. Thus Nirvash didn't bleed. How it's semi aware of its surrounding could be a carryover to POP where we have the little nirvash as some sort of a brain.

2 and 3 I couldn't answer cause I forgot a lot of things about E7.
Gunzstray
1. There are little to no scub coral skeletons around in Ao's world. Thus Nirvash didn't bleed. How it's semi aware of its surrounding could be a carryover to POP where we have the little nirvash as some sort of a brain.

That's the point, it's not the same Nirvash, it just looks the similar and has the same name.

Hilarious Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ok it`s been bugging me for a while now, on the ending Tip Taps Tip it looks like it focuses on three girls, i see Eureka, i see Anemone, who`s the other girl!!!?!??!!! it`s driving me nuts!!!!

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
Is this a new Eureka t or is my memory totally shot?

Hilarious Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Elyria Stone

do you mean Eureka Seven AO? it`s the sequal, like 20 years later, if you mean the new apearance then she dyed her hair to stay hidden

and i found out who it was xD it`s Hilda in that ending isn`t it?! also i think i might have found out a bit about the gem thing, remember Sakuya? in that memory with Norb when something weird happend, there were glowing compac drives in her right? i counted 5 from what i could see, and then two that would have been in the legs would make 7, maybe the could be considered like gems? maybe Eureka has something like that too?? (please no harsh critisism, i`m just throwing out ideas)

also i understand that Gekko-state refrence more, i just watched the soccer ep and they had the same pattern on the shirts, just without the letters, i also though it was cool that the number on the shirt Eureka was wearing had 7 on it x3 kind of expected though

also i colored a new chibi the other day =3 http://shinisnowdemon.deviantart.com/#/d4yumc3 for once i`ll be able to draw both of the characters in the pairing i like =w= not just one of them

Salty Gawker

ShiniSnowDemon
Elyria Stone

do you mean Eureka Seven AO? it`s the sequal, like 20 years later, if you mean the new apearance then she dyed her hair to stay hidden

and i found out who it was xD it`s Hilda in that ending isn`t it?! also i think i might have found out a bit about the gem thing, remember Sakuya? in that memory with Norb when something weird happend, there were glowing compac drives in her right? i counted 5 from what i could see, and then two that would have been in the legs would make 7, maybe the could be considered like gems? maybe Eureka has something like that too?? (please no harsh critisism, i`m just throwing out ideas)

also i understand that Gekko-state refrence more, i just watched the soccer ep and they had the same pattern on the shirts, just without the letters, i also though it was cool that the number on the shirt Eureka was wearing had 7 on it x3 kind of expected though

also i colored a new chibi the other day =3 http://shinisnowdemon.deviantart.com/#/d4yumc3 for once i`ll be able to draw both of the characters in the pairing i like =w= not just one of them

Nah nah. Throwing speculations in the table is a heartily recommended. I should be thanking you mate. Also nice chibi, cept the fact renton looks a little pissed.

Hilarious Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Gunzstray
ShiniSnowDemon
Elyria Stone

Nah nah. Throwing speculations in the table is a heartily recommended. I should be thanking you mate. Also nice chibi, cept the fact renton looks a little pissed.

realy? i dont see that.... <=/ yikes getting alot negitive feedback today, or was that you that commented? also that`s good to hear ^^ when i was on the Bleach thread and throw out an idea i`d always get people showing me how it`s wrong or not even responding to what i say, even after i say that i`m just throwing out ideas, and thanking me? did i find a good point? =D and my post has never been tiped before ^w^

EDIT: there i edited the pic a bit =w= you know it`s alot easier to edit when the shading isn`t made using the blending tool xD now which pic should i color tonight? =/ or should i draw a new one? or should i sit on my computer and watch anime all afternoon =w= maybe doing my project might be smart =/

EDITEDIT: yikes i had the weirdest dream last night, you know you`re going nuts when you dream of anime xD that was the second time i saw Eureka Seven characters in my sleep, i saw Ao that time =D normaly my dreams make no sence but it did fallow a few basic things, everyone was after him and no body liked him =w= i wonder if i saw any spoilers, i remember once i was reading a new Bleach chapter and i swear i had seen that pannel in my dreams o_o but i didn`t remember it till i saw the pannel when the chapter came out

also i drew an adorable pic last night x3 i`m gonna color it tonight after i finish my project =_= uh stupid project

EDITEDITEDIT: this is getting sad...... anyway i made my own signiture =D yayz!!! and honestly where is everyone?!!?!? i`ve come back so many times to post i ended up getting to the tripple edit title....

EDITEDITEDITEDIT: ok now it`s kinda getting funny xD and i saw characters in my dream again o_o this time it made no sence at all =w= and there`ll probably be some more posts by tonight or tomarrow, tonight the raw will be out, i plan on watching it first xD idc if i dont understand it, i watched the new Bleach movie 3 times before it was properly subbed in the right language =w= (it was chinese subbed) once it was subbed i watched it two more times xD that means i watched it 5 times in a week, you know i wonder if they`ll make an Eureka Seven AO movie =D i hope so, if it`s good then expect me to watch the raw a few times =w=

EDITEDITEDITEDITEDIT: ok this is getting tiring, anyway my package finaly came in the mail but it`s not what i wanted =_= they sent the wrong item, now i gotta wait a while to get them to fix it and then wait another two weeks for it to arrive, it said no refunds but we deserve to get what we ordered

anyway i saw the new ep, that was kinda funny, she kicked him right where it hurt!! that was the girl with the same name as me =w= also from the disapointment of not getting my package right i started skimming through the manga on my ipod(i would have had the books but no the idiot didn`t send the right item.....) and if the sequal is based right off the manga it could fit in realy well =/ the last page, if she realy did return like it shows then there would be a large window of opertunity for everything to happen, could also explain a little about the connection with earth, if they went two years without trapar then they realy must have de-evolved slightly tech-wise, then from what it seems in the manga the trapar came back, as it looks like the ref board started working, why they would have gone back to earth idk, and connecting earth and their planet is a little hard, but that might explain a little about the lower tech, and if they did go to earth they could only probably bring so much(going at it from a manga point of view) *is still mad about my package*

Hilarious Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ok all that editing was driving me crazy... where is everyone!?!?!? it`s been forever since someone else posted!!! and i`ve been drawing again =w= i got two more pics done
time to go air surfing. f*ck yeah!

Ah, I loved Eureka Seven.
I knew of the movie, Pocket Full of Rainbows,
But didn't get the chance to watch it yet
(Couldn't find it online really)
But this looks like, another series?? :O
BRB, fangirling!!

Salty Gawker

Reyna224

BRB, fangirling!!

s**t tier movie. You're better off staying away from it if you liked the crew of gecko state.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The only good in it is Baby Nirvash and TheEND.
Gunzstray
Reyna224

BRB, fangirling!!

s**t tier movie. You're better off staying away from it if you liked the crew of gecko state.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The only good in it is Baby Nirvash and TheEND.

To be honest, when I found out they were calling it "Pocket Full of Rainbows" I was a little ehh about it.
I loved all the crew members of gecko state and it looks like they aren't around for the new series? :c
AH, HEY. Thanks for ruining the movie for me! emotion_donotwant
I kid, I kid.

Invisible Phantom

6,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I shalt speaketh...
Quote:
Hey, thanks for giving me a heads up on the sequel.

Was waiting for this since... I dunno. Forever? xD

Just saw it now. Ehehehe.

Hilarious Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
YES people are back xD i`m happy now, and idk i might not end up hating her =/ she hasn`t done anything realy stupid yet, in fact kicking that guy was awsome xD i`d never have the guts to do that, but still =_= i`m keeping my eye on her...... >=/

has anyone else shared a name with an anime character of any sort? xD it bugs me half to death but this series is good enough for me to get passed it

also for some reason i`m thinking that Ao is gonna start wondering about his dad D= idk why, from the preview it looks like he was sad from whatever happend, but it also looks like to me he`s wondering about his dad, cuz it looks like to me that big guy was like a dad to them or something, maybe i`m just over thinking it cuz i want Renton to be mentioned in some way... it might be that.... also for some reason i`m realy liking that one girl =3 Maggie was her name maybe? idk what it was but i liked her right from the preview on the previous ep

and i`ve been drawing too much again =w= i have a number of sketches from attempting to make a shimeji, i drew Anemone(for some reason whenever i spell her name i type out anim xD), Renton with the Nirvash larvae, and i`m gonna start coloring a Dominic chibi today =3

hey who would be interested in downloading a Nirvash larvae shimeji? i`ve started planning out and i thought of a new way to make it(i was having trouble before) all i need is some motivation, i work better when i know i`m doing it for someone, weather i know them or not, after it`s finished i plan on editing a copy and making it into Type THE END, i also need some position ideas
So wait, did it ever mention Eureka being able to see UV rays? 'cause I just watched episode 12 of the original last night, the Coralian tripping out episode, and when Renton wakes up in "Class" the teacher is teaching about how this species of butterfly is able to see UV rays, and I was like O_O did they really make a connection that far? or did I just miss the fact that Coralians can see UV rays?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff