Welcome to Gaia! ::

the funny thing is, i know someone who put his hair up a lot like cloud strife from ff7. it wasn't as full, and it took a lotta freakin' gel but the end result looked AWESOME.
i have an anime hair stile it looks like Rin's hair from Inuyasha, but not anymore i just got a hair cut lol. blaugh
Kubara hair style!
actually it looked like that when i used to take up in the morning haha
but now my hair is cut so no domokun
i wish i had anime hair that would be great
A few weeks after I got my hair cut and layered my hair looked like Kurama's from Yu Yu Hakusho if I put my hair in a low ponytail. It did the flips and it pieced together naturally and spiked where it was supposed to. But what I think is odd is that my hair was dyed red at the time too!
When I come out of the shower or take my hat off............
My hair looks like my avartar....and my avartar is supposed to look like my original yyh character.. So I say I have anime hair.
If I staightend my hair it would look alot like Hao's from Shaman king! It just needs to be a bit longer! xd
i have hair like trunks..my bang are the same (when he has it long in a pony tail) if i dyed it purple it would be just like his..it's sad..
A lot of people say that I have a hair style like Yuna's from X and X-2 combined. It's kewl ^^
My hair's like that of Kudou Youji, from Weiss Kreuz. The first season, not Gluhen or Weiss Side B. I'd need to cut my bangs, though, to get the complete effect.
Nope..mine is thick and has a mind of it's own..which is unfortunate because it usually decides it hates me....
My hair goes past my eyes and in the back goes past my shoulders. (Note Im a guy), It used to look like Joey from Yugioh but now its longer than his.
Nah-nah
the funny thing is, i know someone who put his hair up a lot like cloud strife from ff7. it wasn't as full, and it took a lotta freakin' gel but the end result looked AWESOME.

I did my hair like that before! It looked cool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff