Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Smoker

So... I am going to be forced to watch this one, or rather, all 3. :C I have already receive a few "I'm sorry. I feel your pain" messages. I've seen a couple short clean clips, so I know what to expect, but I just don't know how BAD it will be.

Sadly, I won't get to see your comments until AFTER I watch the anime, but I fear my eyeballs will be clawed out before I return to Gaia.

Wish me luck my Anime Brothers and Sisters, and hope for my safe return. For I will be crossing lines I never thought I would.

-Watching Shota Hentai, ......with other dudes, ...and having it be recorded.-

Questionable Conversationalist

It's not even that bad*, but it's fun to hate.
*I mean it's still shouta-s**t and stupid but there are worse anime out there to lose it over or with high shock value.

mv 's Problem

Spicy Dog

17,325 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
          They're just lolis with dicks.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
yeah i couldnt watch it despite being a bisexual male who's more attracted towards men .-.

and im usually fine with gay hentai/yaoi
u . u Bleach your brain after, it helps.

Manly Man-Lover

The curious, insensitive side of me is actually curious about the video. Even if I've never seen Boku no Pico myself.

Though, that's a lot because there are some boxes I refuse to open. I know that I don't like shota, so I won't watch it.

Dapper Pup

It's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. The first OVA is laughable at best to be honest.

Shadowy Girl

11,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
Natsuyasumi is better.

Friendly Poster

4,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
People make a big deal over Boku no Pico because it's been exposed into the light
But there is so much worse hentai type anime out there, makes Boku no Pico seem sweet lol
I mean, don't get me wrong...Boku no Pico is gross as all hell & I don't recommend it to anyone buuuut there are more out there like it & even worse.

Divine Zealot

IzzyDemonio
People make a big deal over Boku no Pico because it's been exposed into the light
But there is so much worse hentai type anime out there, makes Boku no Pico seem sweet lol
I mean, don't get me wrong...Boku no Pico is gross as all hell & I don't recommend it to anyone buuuut there are more out there like it & even worse.

Being the go-to for shota yaoi is pretty much what makes it so popular. If anything, people are likely more disturbed by it due to the trappish nature of an underaged boy, and it's making them uncomfortable with the more taboo subject.

Friendly Poster

4,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Poe-Sensei
IzzyDemonio

Being the go-to for shota yaoi is pretty much what makes it so popular. If anything, people are likely more disturbed by it due to the trappish nature of an underaged boy, and it's making them uncomfortable with the more taboo subject.

Yeah, I don't doubt that one bit, I know that's the reason lol
I'm just saying there are worse anime of that genre that aren't so popular that would disturb people just as much, probably even more than Boku no Pico
How do I know?
....I've sadly been exposed to it by f'ed up "friends" who think it's funny xD

Divine Zealot

IzzyDemonio
Poe-Sensei
IzzyDemonio

I'm just saying there are worse anime of that genre that aren't so popular that would disturb people just as much, probably even more than Boku no Pico
How do I know?

It's just one giant game of, "Hey, this smells funny, take a whiff."
In either case, it's just because it's the most popular of the lot. I know Kodomo no Jikan got a lot of flack too, what with the whole teacher x elementary student bit.

Friendly Poster

4,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Poe-Sensei
IzzyDemonio
Poe-Sensei
IzzyDemonio

How do I know?

In either case, it's just because it's the most popular of the lot. I know Kodomo no Jikan got a lot of flack too, what with the whole teacher x elementary student bit.

That's exactly what it is xD
Ohhh yeah I remember that one too...blehhh xp

Divine Zealot

IzzyDemonio
Poe-Sensei
IzzyDemonio
Poe-Sensei
IzzyDemonio

How do I know?

That's exactly what it is xD
Ohhh yeah I remember that one too...blehhh xp

That one actually had quite the story with it. But, as said, most people would lose their s**t in a few chapters with the potential immorality of it all. You know, that and a super flirty 8 year old.

Wrathful Shade

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces