Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Stalker

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Who has seen the Anime, or read the mangas?
I just recently found out there is a game.
I like the series so much, to the point where I am thinking of making one girl of my own.

Dapper Noob

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
I loved the series! I think the ending was insane! I have not seen an anime that had something that epic ever!

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
"Cylem: Shoot some black rocks."
==>

??? seekingCylem [?SC] AT ?:?? responded to memo.

[ Aw man. I still need to watch the original OVA, but I loved the series. The early episodes with crazy-face Kagari are my faves.

I'm a total sucker for those outfits. The fight scenes were great too~ They were just the right level of completely over the top.

Spoiler:
I sort of wish the Otherworld wasn't "real" though. It was a lot creepier when it was just a metaphor for these girls' relationships. It took a bit of a generic shonen turn in the end. (Still love the giant, rainbow, death cannon, though. If you're gonna be shonen, may as well be Gurren Lagann.) ]

[?SC] ceased responding to memo.
Black Rock Shooter for the win! Would LOVE to cosplay as her.Have the figure she does. ^^;;

Moonlight Stalker

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
ubersquidfairy
I loved the series! I think the ending was insane! I have not seen an anime that had something that epic ever!

I wish there was more. The BRS in the game, in the manga and in the series are 3 different girls.

Moonlight Stalker

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
seekingCylem
User Image
"Cylem: Shoot some black rocks."
==>

??? seekingCylem [?SC] AT ?:?? responded to memo.

[ Aw man. I still need to watch the original OVA, but I loved the series. The early episodes with crazy-face Kagari are my faves.

I'm a total sucker for those outfits. The fight scenes were great too~ They were just the right level of completely over the top.

Spoiler:
I sort of wish the Otherworld wasn't "real" though. It was a lot creepier when it was just a metaphor for these girls' relationships. It took a bit of a generic shonen turn in the end. (Still love the giant, rainbow, death cannon, though. If you're gonna be shonen, may as well be Gurren Lagann.) ]

[?SC] ceased responding to memo.

I am about to read the manga. But I feels that there should be much more of her.

Moonlight Stalker

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
princess_pillow
Black Rock Shooter for the win! Would LOVE to cosplay as her.Have the figure she does. ^^;;

I am trying to make my own other me. What do you think of my avi? Does she look bad-awesome?
Ijiserure
princess_pillow

I am trying to make my own other me. What do you think of my avi? Does she look bad-awesome?

3nodding Yes your avi looks great love it.

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
Ijiserure
seekingCylem

I am about to read the manga. But I feels that there should be much more of her.

[ As frustrating as Kagari was, I really think she's a good character. I appreciate how she wasn't just "fixed" after the whole deal with BRS and Chariot and that she was still a jerkass, but making an effort to improve herself.

...It's still kind of weird that everyone got over that abusive relationship so quickly, though...
]

Moonlight Stalker

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
princess_pillow
Ijiserure
princess_pillow

I obviously need pale skin and pitch darkness. I already have my world thought out.

Moonlight Stalker

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
seekingCylem
Ijiserure
seekingCylem

[ As frustrating as Kagari was, I really think she's a good character. I appreciate how she wasn't just "fixed" after the whole deal with BRS and Chariot and that she was still a jerkass, but making an effort to improve herself.

...It's still kind of weird that everyone got over that abusive relationship so quickly, though...
]

Comparing both Yomi and Kagari's emotional rampage. Kagari wad really ******** up. I also wanted beat the insaneness out of her. I guess moving on so quickly is part of getting the other you killed. I always waited to see Saya going crazy, but that never happened.
Ijiserure
princess_pillow
Ijiserure
princess_pillow

I obviously need pale skin and pitch darkness. I already have my world thought out.

^w^ Good luck to ya!

Moonlight Stalker

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
princess_pillow
Ijiserure
princess_pillow
Ijiserure
princess_pillow

^w^ Good luck to ya!

Thanks.

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
BRS is a very epic anime! the ending was totally awesome! so much action! I cosplay as black rock shooter :3
Ijiserure
princess_pillow
Ijiserure
princess_pillow
Ijiserure
princess_pillow

^w^ Good luck to ya!

Thanks.

Your welcome! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out