Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who sings worse?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on February 28, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4

Most of what I'ver heard... Anglo's stink.. bad... But then again, I'm not a big Ayumi/Utada/Megumi Hayashibara fan so.. ^^;;
It's not that some singers are bad, just they don't fit the character. I know it's not an anime, But Koda Kumi's voice in my opinion didn't fit Yuna.....Her japanese voice is too high for hers, and I just plain out hate the songs in English. But I can think of one character that wasn't as pleasing as you'd hope. Minako from Sailor, later in the star seris when she tries out to be that pop star thing or whatever.....yeah not good.
the girls of mixed juice from wandaba style xp
each person is different. Some are good... some are bad. Depends on the person.
For me, it always seems that whenever the anime gets dubbed into English, and they try to do the Japanese song in English, it gets sappy and/or the singer is terrible.
alish2005
For me, it always seems that whenever the anime gets dubbed into English, and they try to do the Japanese song in English, it gets sappy and/or the singer is terrible.

I find it better when they leave the song as it is and just add subs to the song.
i think american singers singing anime are pretty bad...some of them...but others can sound bad too... stare

Unbeatable Phantom

Well I'd say it depends, but usually I can't stand English voice-overs or the music that comes along with it. Sometimes the translation is just dumb but I usually enjoy Japanese singers for anime and the music and lyrics that accompany them. Some of my favorite songs are by Japanese anime singers!
Botan_Chan
Mimi On digimon (I havent watched that in years )

I haven't watched 'Digimon' for years either. They tried to make new seasons and movies but all of them were crap. Anyway, you are right, Mimi can't sing plus shes stupid and wines to much. I hate her so much. Grrrrrrrr.... scream
I'd say most Dubbing takes the original japanese singers because they can't even try to sound like the singers. So, mostly dubbing, demo, a lot of them are really good. ^___^;;
it's the whole corny rhyming issue... *sighs* sweatdrop
I think it would have to be singers who have screetchy voices. *covers her ears* Most of the Japanese singers that I've heard have good voices. When it comes to the dubs, then there's a big problem. The only dubbed singer that I can recall I like was one of the girls who sang in "Outlaw Star". Ah, it was such a pretty song and she had a nice voice! The other dub singers...they aren't so good... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff