Welcome to Gaia! ::

what he is griffith in away {demonic form any way}
moon_stone565
Vance Strife
1. vacation to her

2.ah kewl

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@1 ~ ohh so thats what it meant. thanks for translating that for me. smile

@2~ yea it became one of my favorite word to tell people that have no clue whats so ever about the language of japanse. xp
i used to speak that language and four others
so did i a long time ago. now i could only remember a few words here and there, but i could understand what people are saying. but responding back the proper way is the hard part for me now. sweatdrop
Vance Strife
moon_stone565
Vance Strife
1. vacation to her

2.ah kewl

@2~ yea it became one of my favorite word to tell people that have no clue whats so ever about the language of japanse. xp
so did i a long time ago. now i could only remember a few words here and there, but i could understand what people are saying. but responding back the proper way is the hard part for me now. sweatdrop
i share your pain
ilove pies
never thought griffith had a evil side to him
he is human ever human has an evil side
moon_stone565
Vance Strife
moon_stone565
Vance Strife
1. vacation to her

2.ah kewl

i share your pain
hell i even forgot how to speak my first language, which sux cuz most of my family speaks nothing but it and all i could do is nod like an idiot and smile cuz i have no way to respond to their questions.
3nodding yes thats the same for me and my family
thats sad vance
Vance Strife
moon_stone565
Vance Strife
moon_stone565
Vance Strife
1. vacation to her

2.ah kewl

i share your pain
hell i even forgot how to speak my first language, which sux cuz most of my family speaks nothing but it and all i could do is nod like an idiot and smile cuz i have no way to respond to their questions.
depressing
moon_stone565
at least im not alone in this. well thank for chanting with me even though we got off topic. well laterz you two.
enixion
hiyas
ihi dude
Vance Strife
moon_stone565
at least im not alone in this. well thank for chanting with me even though we got off topic. well laterz you two.
gotcha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces