Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Abductee

Who else is hyped af!! IT WAS SO GOOD AND SO PLOT PROGRESSIVE. Ya'll should hardcore dicuss it wit me

Dapper Capitalist

I liked it. We got some good development for Amethyst

High-functioning Werewolf

6,350 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Man, Steven Universe just keeps getting better and better, right now there are like 11 episodes left for this season and I'm expecting a HUGE finale.
Also, the reference to The Mystery of the Amigara Fault was also great.
Rebecca Sugar is so weeb... I really like that
Too hyped

Friendly Bear

8,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
I don't want Steven Universe to end!!!!! crying

Alien Abductee

Robotic madisongh2002

It might not! If we keep the viewings and merch rates up! It's not set to end unless it plummets. I don't want it to!!!

Alien Abductee

Koishiji
Man, Steven Universe just keeps getting better and better, right now there are like 11 episodes left for this season and I'm expecting a HUGE finale.
Also, the reference to The Mystery of the Amigara Fault was also great.
Rebecca Sugar is so weeb... I really like that
Too hyped

The steven-universe wikia has a list of episodes in the future /I can't seem to find it again/ and it's going to get super crazy! The descriptions got me so amped!

Friendly Bear

8,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
applepee
Robotic madisongh2002

It might not! If we keep the viewings and merch rates up! It's not set to end unless it plummets. I don't want it to!!!

We must keep Steven Universe's popularity going up!!! I'm with you!!! emotion_brofist

High-functioning Werewolf

6,350 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Robotic madisongh2002

Man, it ain't gonna end but I expect a long hiatus. I'm 80% sure that there's a signed contract for two seasons and I believe S1 finale is gonna be awesome enough, whilst S2 might be full of surprises because there'll be another 52 EPISODES
but pls, keep supporting the show and stuff

applepee
The steven-universe wikia has a list of episodes in the future /I can't seem to find it again/ and it's going to get super crazy! The descriptions got me so amped!

I'm sure that on the blog I frequent to watch them online I can get the list. But I was also thinking that MAYBE the descriptions were up to certain episode, which has already been aired.

Friendly Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Timid 100
I loved Pearl and Garnet in Greg's old clothes.... 'Hot Dad' indeed.

Alien Abductee

somethinglemon
I loved Pearl and Garnet in Greg's old clothes.... 'Hot Dad' indeed.

im there

Fused Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Timid 100
That episode was way intense! I loved Amethyst but she messed Greg up! Then when Steven stepped in omg.

I gotta admit though, I would watch Baby Butler!

Blessed GO

I have tried watching this show multiple times and granted it's not that bad but it was a lot weaker than i expected, go ahead and hate me for it but it has nothing on adventure time or the misadventures of flapjack.
The latest episode has me stuck to it now. I just really like a lot of the character designs and I wanna see more of the other gems. I really love Peridots voice.

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
The newest episode has me so worried! Steven really screwed up and now the GAP will have to prepare for the homeworld gems.

But I'm also unbelievably freaking happy because there will be new episodes everyday next week! No long waits for the exciting episodes!

Friendly Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Timid 100
Who's ready for the Stevenbomb next week? whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers