Welcome to Gaia! ::

lol i loved most of them!! ive seen some of those series and some i havent but i do agree on some of the ones that i have seen. i.e. inuyasha: how many jewel shards can there be O_O?? flcl: it does have a plot but its very hard to find. personally i dont think hiding the plot like that is the best thing to do for an anime/manga. and there were many others that i agreed w/ xd
Quote:
Anyway...hope mine are funny enough.

Heehee! Those were great! xd Chobits was by far my favorite! Thank you so much for sharing!
You are right about .hack//signs.... but a person could figure its out on the first episode if you watch it closely
The_Last_NPC
You are right about .hack//signs.... but a person could figure its out on the first episode if you watch it closely

Or the trailer.... stupid freaking trailer. Ruined everything.
snowcalico

Heehee! Those were great! xd Chobits was by far my favorite! Thank you so much for sharing!

Glad you like.

whee
Cowboy Bebop: "When your life is on the line, an easy-listening jazz band is never far behind."

Naruto: "Nothing says 'stealthy ninja' like pastel shorts and life-preservers."

Earthian: "All bishounens go to heaven...except the ones who engage in a**l sex."

Haibane Renmei: "Where smoking angels live the longest."

Key the Metal Idol: "Where rasberry jello has more personality than the characters....literally."

Revolutionary Girl Utena: "Tonight on ESPN: X-Treme Lesbian Fencing!"

Dragon Ball Z: "So we can blow up planets? Hrm, that might have saved us some time."

Getbackers: "No really, we're not gay. Really."

Legend of Himiko: "Why are all the Suzaku Seishi chicks?"

Boogiepop Phantom: "The only thing more fun than dating a Japanese school girl is murdering one."

Record of Lodoss War: "We are the Knights Who Say 'Jii!'"

Initial D: "Where the cars have more personality than the people who drive them."

heart Nall
Quote:
Getbackers: "No really, we're not gay. Really."

blaugh So true. The vibes from that series broke my yaoi detector.
snowcalico

blaugh So true. The vibes from that series broke my yaoi detector.

*Cough.* KadsukiJuubei.

xd

Good ones! I like the Bebop one...was going to try to make one about Bebop, but couldn't think of anything sufficiently witty.
Ok... a few for now... since I forgot most of mine...

Dual: Parallel Trouble Adventure: "Do you think Gainax will notice?"

Martian Successor Nadesico: "Killing off characters is a great way to start off a comedy series!"

Ai Yori Aoshi: "I'm a shojo anime! *wink-wink* Really I am!" or "Love Hina's got NOTHING on me!"

Vampire Princess Miyu (TV series): "Extreme violence? Lesbians? Hookers? This is the greatest children's anime ever!"

A Little Snow Fairy Sugar: "In case of cuteness overload, DVD case can also be used as a barf bag"

Gundam Seed: "The Gundam Wing pilots weren't pretty enough."

FLAME ON FANBOYS AND FANGIRLS!

*runs like sissy coward*
Quote:
Ok... a few for now... since I forgot most of mine...

I haven't seen any of these series, but I got a chuckle from them anyway! whee Great joooorb!
Spiral: MacGyver attempts to extricate himself from a bad plot.

Card Captor Sakura: Grade-Schoolers And Their Mental Deviations. Oh, and some cards.

Popotan: Boobs.

Tenjou Tenge: Boobs!

Eiken: BOOBS!!1!ichi
O_o eek didn't know somebody actually watched key the metal idol
Oh. My. God. Those were great. And so true. xd
ok heres mine.

Hellsing: " so what if i cant spell dracula, i look like a P.I.M.P!!!"

fist of the north Star: " What did the 5 fingers say to the face? THOUSAND HAND DESTRUCTION PUNCH"

Transformers: the movie :"2 fast, 2 furious 2 much DEVO"

Gundam wing: " queer eye for the giant Robo Guy"

Indulgent Star

7,700 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Ooh, I want to try!

Love Hina: Keep Keitaro in the air! *Whomp* *Bap* *Smack*

Fruits Basket: The only anime that will ever make you fall in love with a cow.

Sailor Moon: Pioneer of "Let's recycle the same plot every day."

Saiyuki: .....Just...rename it 'Drool', okay?

Dragonball: And, FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! plot FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! plot FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Gundam: Let's make a series ENTIRELY for the purpose of fan dojinshi sales!

Dragon Half: Yes, we got sick of it too. That's why there's only two episodes.

Neon Genesis Evangelion: You will either love it, swear by it, and tear the throat out of anyone who doesn't admit it's the be-all-end-all of anime, or think it's stupid.

Shinesmen: Even the Japanese think Power Rangers is stupid!

Hellsing: We won the creepy-a** grin award hands-DOWN.

And...hey...to all of you who take it personally when your favorite anime is made fun of...Just chill out, okay? It's all about taste. If other people don't like the same things that you do, it's not a big deal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff