Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Rachuul
I loved the animation and style. But I hated Kirino. Like, so much. The whole time everybody went out of their ways to help her.. and she was just an awful b***h the entire time.
I don't think I liked her for a single second...

I don't understand why everyone flipped about the ending. It was what I expected, more or less.[/quote

It was for sure expected, just didnt come off as well as one would hope. I wish, wish so much that Ruri had gotten picked in the end, even though stupid me knew it wouldnt happened. She was...such best girl...;-;

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Rachuul
I loved the animation and style. But I hated Kirino. Like, so much. The whole time everybody went out of their ways to help her.. and she was just an awful b***h the entire time.
I don't think I liked her for a single second...

I don't understand why everyone flipped about the ending. It was what I expected, more or less.

*Clears throat*

So, there're two really attractive girls in love with me, and I could have a real future with either of them... But instead, I'll give them both the brush-off and play house with my sister until she graduates high school! Then I'll have nobody whatsoever! I've got s**t figured out, don't I?

*Opens mouth, inserts finger, pretends to gag*

pixel pockets's Senpai

Tipsy Abomination

34,490 Points
  • International Superfan 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Watched the first series, loved it, so much.
Watched the first episode of the second series. Dropped it.
Heard some pretty bad reviews after all that too. Kind of glad i didn't continue with it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff