Color?

Red 0.19277108433735 19.3% [ 16 ]
Blue 0.19277108433735 19.3% [ 16 ]
Green 0.096385542168675 9.6% [ 8 ]
PInk 0.060240963855422 6.0% [ 5 ]
GOLD!! 0.4578313253012 45.8% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 83 ]
1 2 >

Im talking about when people edit anime from all the bloody and nudity stuff, and mostly half the show sweatdrop but there are some very obvious mistakes out there, really. I just got to think about some sweatdrop

heres one i could think of i willl think upmore though!!

I think it was one of the episodes with the band of seven, kagome said she sensed a jewel shard, sango and kirara went after it, and they found out it was kohaku, sango comes back and says "when i sensed the sacred jewel shard, it was kohaku.
Eh. They always make that kind of mistakes editing/dubbing. I'm too tired to think of any, though.
There was one episode of Sailor Moon where she only had one of the red things in her hair after she transformed. sweatdrop
It's so amusing to find mistakes like that...
I hate when they do that and they mess up really bad its funny... I saw a episode of yuyu hakusho in subtitles and they called kurama hiei... hiei called him hiei... it was funny... but really stupid
Two animation mistakes:

In the Episode of Sailor Moon S where Lita/Makoto goes into the woods to get stronger, and she's talking to the bald guy, you can clearly see her skin color change. It's just a flicker, but it's there.

And in one episode of Pokemon, I forget which one, (I think it was when Ash gets the Thunder Badge.) Ash scoops up Pikachu in his arms and his gloves kind of dissapear, then come back in the next scene. It's a little freaky.
Riddell
There was one episode of Sailor Moon where she only had one of the red things in her hair after she transformed. sweatdrop
y were u watching it?
DutchApple_R
Riddell
y were u watching it?

Because he can. Hey, dude, anime's for all genders.
Kioko Sora
DutchApple_R
Riddell
y were u watching it?

Because he can. Hey, dude, anime's for all genders.

yeah all genders..heh
This was a art mistake in YYH.

When Yusuke was fighting with Hiei (in the Sensui saga) Hiei's bandage was missing at one point. xD

I think that was it, I remember seeing it while watching that scene...either that or it had something to do with Hiei's sword.

Quote:
I hate when they do that and they mess up really bad its funny... I saw a episode of yuyu hakusho in subtitles and they called kurama hiei... hiei called him hiei... it was funny... but really stupid

Those are the bootlegged subs. xd
Oh and i think at one point Inuyasha was fighting naraku...and half of narakkus bodys was missing, and his head and arm was floating, then it went to inuyasha and back to him and his body was back! ..XD

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Well, everyone makes mistakes. But whatever you do...DON'T BUY IMPORTED ANIME. It's that kind of anime that messes up the subtitles. My sister bought an imported D.N.Angel, and the subtitles were totally off. Imported anime are what mostly has errors in them.
HolyConcerto

In almost all of the anime they do that... it's annoying

Dapper Phantom

12,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
In the Sailor Moon video i bought the song changes twice in the begging (i dont know if thats a mistake but it did)
Heh... I never notice heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces