Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dafthank
I recently re-read and re-watched all of Chobits recently, and I came to the conclusion that the manga tells a better overall and more entertaining story than the anime.

Are there any other Mangas out there that are better than their anime counterparts?

P.S. I would say the same thing for GTO as well.

I'll say mostly all manga are better then the animes. Berserk has a good anime but the manga totally puts it to shame, same with hellsing. Tenjou Tenge the anime is horrible while the manga is my favorite.
BEHOLD:

Every manga except InuYasha and Sailor Moon. -nods-

heart
What do you mean???

Dangerous Shapeshifter

The Chrno Crusade manga overall is better than the anime, except for the episode in the anime that deals with Christmas. That's one thing Moriyama should've included in the manga, in my opinion.

Now, on the flip-side, the Escaflowne anime is better than the manga. In the manga, Van looks like a caveman and Hitomi switches from a nerdy person to a beautiful blonde at a moment's notice. Everyone looks totally different, though the anime is better with that one.
i dont think so... theres no readin in anime... plus its not backwards

Destitute Bookworm

In my humble opinion, other than a few episodes, the Chrno Crusade anime sucked. They took the storyline up to a point, and then tried to branch off to create a whole new storyline. They failed. It was anticlimatic and they butchered the characters mercilessly. Can we say, "I'm a freaky Rosette doll"? Not to mention they turned Aion into a playboy, Azmaria into a whiny klutz, Satella into a big-chested arrogant bimbo, Remington into a helpless hobo, and Joshua into a detatched retard. My God... do yourself a favor and read the manga.

Now, keep in mind I saw the anime first.
Aishiteruze Baby and Fruits Basket and Gakuen Alice and Bleach.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Yankees SUCK!!!

You must be from Mississippi or Alabama. Just a guess. Anyways, technically, there can be reading in anime if you watch it subbed, which is with the Japanese language, but words at the bottom telling you what they say. And backwards is how the Japanese read. If you were over there and looked at how we read things and drove cars, you would think we were the ones that were doing things backwards. It's not that hard to read backwards. You read the words in the same direction, though you go from right to left with the speech and thought bubbles. Grant it, sometimes it can get confusing. sweatdrop
Yankees SUCK!!!

Yes there is, unless you're one of those people who lives on dubbed versions. << I usually watch sub-titled with jap voices, so still have to read :3.
The manga is always better to me.
DN angel the manga is better then the anime
The fruits Basket manga is better than the anime
i usually lik the manga better because it provides more info and the art is good. Sometimes the anime can get offtrack but it can still be good
Fruits Basket, the manga is like waaaay better than the anime.
nope not really

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces