OF COURSE!! 0.67320261437909 67.3% [ 103 ]
it's cool 0.098039215686275 9.8% [ 15 ]
it's okay.. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 9 ]
i don't like it 0.026143790849673 2.6% [ 4 ]
lalalallalalalallalalalal 0.1437908496732 14.4% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 153 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Newbie Noob

I haven't seen all that much of Paranoia Agent, but I know that it's directed by Satoshi Kon, who also directed Perfect Blue... Man, Perfect Blue, if done right, would make a phenominal live action movie.

Wah! >_< live action petshop of horrors? they'd have to do a DAMN good job because that's one of my favourite mangas! ^__^ hehe I can't say much for things done in live action though because i watched one episode of the Live Action Sailor Moon and it was very cheesy. It's okay i suppose but it's probably meant for the 8-11, preteen girls. *shrug* Yeah so I'd like to see these made into a real live action movie:
Cowboy Bebop (man that'd own, and it's short enough for a movie)
Vash the Stampede
meh... yeah can't think of any more.

The Live Action GTO series is amazing...Yeah, that's all I have to say about that.

G-Saviour-the live action Gundam movie... terrible, just complete utter rubbish.

The live action Guyver movies- The first one was pretty bad, but watchable to see a faded, old, Mark Hamil turn into a lobster monster and die. The second one was a actually a rather decent, worthwhile movie.
A Naruto movie would be cool... Bleach, too. What I really want to see is Full Metal Alchemist. How would they do Ed's arm or Al's armor? Or even Roy's flame shooting... xd

Beloved Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hive Mind 200
[whispers of sorrow]
I want to see that Sailor Moon Live Action series.

Same here.. I saw clips of one of the episodes. It was GREAT. xd
Please no! Unless it's done in the same way as Kung Fu Hustle I pray it never happens!
Most LAA i dont like....but not all of them
Trigun, for some reason i think of the Pair in Dogma they'd be perfect for the part for some reason..
I'd love to see who would be picked to be Hinata if they did a Naruto Movie.
ui saw gtio live it was ok
I don't want anime to have a live action movie gonk
or yuyuhakusho
wow thats great

Hilarious Genius

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Autobiographer 200
That is a contradictory statement confused
I dunno if I'd go for it... it sounds kinda cool but it defeats the purpose of an anime
I've heard that in Japan, they have a live action Sailor Moon, a live action GTO, a live action Initial D movie came out recently, and Live action DBZ. I can't imagine it, but I bet the LAA aren't half as good as the originals.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff