Welcome to Gaia! ::

SeptemSedecim
I like Wendy, the sky dragon slayer. She's so cuuute. And I ship Mira x Laxus. *sorry for the weird pairing xd *

Haha laxus and mira? HAHA yeah yeah its kinda weird. I cant imagine what will their baby look like. Haha
I just thought they're going to be really good together. Remember the Hell's core cover? It's in Chapter 380.
SeptemSedecim
I just thought they're going to be really good together. Remember the Hell's core cover? It's in Chapter 380.

Hahaha! They are cute in their own ways but being together? Hahaha no comment. Although laxus kinda cool
maxpeindelvalle
Tenchi Misaki1
maxpeindelvalle
Tenchi Misaki1
maxpeindelvalle
Why crash magic?

because Gildarts is my fave character ands its a complex magic thats can devastating so th euser has to have a great control ability!

Oh i see. But time arc is pretty cool too right?

yeah it is most of the magic is cool just crash is my fave! biggrin

HAHa. If you had a crash magic. What will you crash first?

My neighbours house >.> they really need to leanr music at 4am every weekend is not good for my sleeping sad
Tenchi Misaki1
maxpeindelvalle
Tenchi Misaki1
maxpeindelvalle
Tenchi Misaki1
maxpeindelvalle
Why crash magic?

because Gildarts is my fave character ands its a complex magic thats can devastating so th euser has to have a great control ability!

Oh i see. But time arc is pretty cool too right?

yeah it is most of the magic is cool just crash is my fave! biggrin

HAHa. If you had a crash magic. What will you crash first?

My neighbours house >.> they really need to leanr music at 4am every weekend is not good for my sleeping sad

Hahaha just go to your neighbors house and tell them that they are disturbing your beauty rest. Haha

Tipsy Lover

11,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
I watch the anime, I would probably want dragon slayer magic ^^ Also Laxus is mine crying XD

Is there anything the anime misses out from the manga?
I Bee I
I watch the anime, I would probably want dragon slayer magic ^^ Also Laxus is mine crying XD

Nope though, they do have filler arcs in the anime but uinlike most long running anime fairy tails are short.
I read it, Only watched the first Episode of the new Season. Favorite character would be Mavis or Zeref, and i'd have Heavenly Body Magic. smile
Aokijisike
I read it, Only watched the first Episode of the new Season. Favorite character would be Mavis or Zeref, and i'd have Heavenly Body Magic. smile

Watch grand magic games. Its pretty awesome and funny. Hahaha

Tipsy Lover

11,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Tenchi Misaki1
I Bee I

Nope though, they do have filler arcs in the anime but uinlike most long running anime fairy tails are short.

Ah good good and yeah they have quite a few, the latest arc is a filler arc ^^
about shipping I wonder if they officially make couples the only one is bisca with her husband and child
So I'm kinda obsessed with Fairy Tail.... I've been keeping up with both the anime and the manga, and I have an unhealthy love of fanfiction....

I'm currently on the edge of my seat about the current manga arc cause things are getting so intense and a whole bunch of important things are about to happen.... I can't wait for the next chapter to be out already...

I'm kinda interested in the current anime filler, but I really kinda want it to be over and get back to the main story.

As for ships most of mine are pretty predictable: NaLu (OTP), GaLe, Gruvia, Jerza.... Those are the main ones I really like.
maxpeindelvalle
SeptemSedecim
I like Wendy, the sky dragon slayer. She's so cuuute. And I ship Mira x Laxus. *sorry for the weird pairing xd *

Haha laxus and mira? HAHA yeah yeah its kinda weird. I cant imagine what will their baby look like. Haha
Maybe I've read too much fanfiction, but Miraxus makes a ton of sense to me haha. Especially since I just rewatched the episodes where she's mad at him for ditching them during Phantom Lord's attack. I finished/caught up with the anime last week and have started in on the manga
I have only started watching fairy tail early last year but my friend and I are obsessed. Our favourite characters are Wendy Natsu and happy. rolleyes
Hey--would you guys mind voting for me in a cosplay contest I entered? It's on Instagram...
Linky

I did a homemade Cana Alberona only using stuff I already had... I have more pics on my Instagram page, to see more of it. @ladynekohime, of course.

I'd really appreciate it!

Additionally on this shipping subject--who do you think they'll pair off officially next?! Also in the anime, did Jellal and Erza actually kiss, or was it just reeeeally close?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff