Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kanrah's Prince

Dangerous Smoker

14,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Halfling Heroine
Watched it today, can't wait for the next episode. Celty is so adorable, I wonder will she finally be reunited with her head this season?

dont know but you never know haha if you read the novels that might reveal it but I havent

Shy Pup

13,775 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
They're gonna make another season, really?
That sounds so exciting if that's true.

Hygienic Genius

5,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Weed potatoes! Come and buy your weed potatoes! emotion_awesome

Hygienic Genius

5,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Izayax2

I thought I told you to stay off of my account Shizu-chan...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hygienic Genius

5,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Izayax2
Izayax2

I thought I told you to stay off of my account Shizu-chan...

Why are we getting a new season of Durarara!! when Baccano! hasn't gotten a second season yet? I mean s**t, you'd think they'd throw a bone to the series they made first.

But whatever. Seems like something worth watching. I'll probably give it some of my time once it comes out.
Baccano! was pretty complete where they left it, if I recall correctly. There's more content in the novels but I didn't think it really added anything to the story they told in the anime.

I think it's pretty obvious that I'm watching DRRRx2. Finally got to see the first ep yesterday, want to watch it again when I have a bit of time.
Kadota-banchou
Baccano! was pretty complete where they left it, if I recall correctly. There's more content in the novels but I didn't think it really added anything to the story they told in the anime.

The last of the three specials has several sequel hooks towards the end. They should at least give us some extra episodes to add context to the last moments they tossed in.

Gracious Worshipper

Sakura Amethyst26

They already have first episode came out last Saturday. There are actually more to come since this started there will be another later this year and another next year each are 12 episodes.

Shy Pup

13,775 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Sacred Vows
Sakura Amethyst26

They already have first episode came out last Saturday. There are actually more to come since this started there will be another later this year and another next year each are 12 episodes.

That's amazing! I can't wait to start watching!

In a relationship with ThemseIf

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
It's out and the first episode *dies of excitement*

Can't wait to see what happens. Anybody know how many episodes it's gonna be?

Kanrah's Prince

Dangerous Smoker

14,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Paranormal Teddy
It's out and the first episode *dies of excitement*

Can't wait to see what happens. Anybody know how many episodes it's gonna be?

12 for now and another set of 12 later in the year

Hardened Humorist

It was amazing hearing about this coming out again. After all the petitioning in the past. Haw~

Celty's exponential problems in episode one, I feel for her. X'D

I found myself intensely pulled into that second episode. The twins are wicked crazy n deviously intelligent like their bro.

They're really into this backtracking business now. I think that's new. And breaking the 4the wall, lol Shinra.

Kanrah's Prince

Dangerous Smoker

14,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
BigJuicySushi
It was amazing hearing about this coming out again. After all the petitioning in the past. Haw~

Celty's exponential problems in episode one, I feel for her. X'D

I found myself intensely pulled into that second episode. The twins are wicked crazy n deviously intelligent like their bro.

They're really into this backtracking business now. I think that's new. And breaking the 4the wall, lol Shinra.

Celty has sooo many problems asdjskad xD and OMG seeing both of the Orihara twins act like that is priceless! its so funny and the things they will say and do is always unpredictable shdkjahsd !! I love when Shinra just talks to you xDD he did that last season too but it was to a camera--- pfft stuck in that shadow ball-- so silly and its really weird seeing zombie like villians
Finally the Orihara's show their colors. Sociopath brother and psychopath sisters..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff