Welcome to Gaia! ::

So...............

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on September 8, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

All the time, My grandparents love anime.......especially the more risque ones wink
My grandparents think all anime is soully for kids (lol so not true i blame it on the lack of decent anime on cable). But i am getting my mother into anime but i guess thats different because my mother only acts half her age. Nonetheless I actually got my mom to go to Otafest lol.

3nodding Lain is God 3nodding
Serial Experiments Lain
My grandmother likes to watch DBZ when she comes over. Because she thinks all them guys with muscles are cute. Lol.
nope stare
animal_lover13
Suppi-chan
eek I'm the only one that voted "yes".
tehe, yes thats true 3nodding
I love your sig. The rangers rock!

And no, They have no idea what it is.
no...they think cartoons like bugs bunny or stuff from disney is better cuz they just think anime art is weird, and say their mouths dont look like they are really talking.....they think anime in general is just plain weird (well my gramma tries to say its kind of cute, but my papa just complains bout it and doesnt understand why im always watching it)
That'd be extremelt creepy. I'd never watch it at that age, it's just make me wish I was young even more... sweatdrop
nop...but they know what anime is! they just don't like watching it!
hell no! i wish, so they don't always have to interrupt me when i'm watching it.
Well this one time my Grandma saw me watching Fushugi Yuugi. She walked in there to put something away and she sat down for about ten minutes and watched it. She got up and said "That's a weird cartoon. But whatever you like to watch then that's fine with me!" and then she walked off...
My grandpa likes to read manga like "Kazan" and "Lone Wolf and Cub." He's into the samurai stuff, and my grandma and my parents like Speed Racer. Old school anime like Princess Knight and Astro Boy, too. So, yeah.
Suppi-chan
eek I'm the only one that voted "yes".

I VOTED YES MY GRANDMA LOVES INUYASHA!!! xp
That would be.. uh... weird???? sweatdrop
My grandparents don't know what it is..
My grandparennts love anime when i was 9 now every time i turnthe T.V
on they ask 4 the cartoon chanel ( i have wierd grandparennts but i love
them heart ) xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff