Welcome to Gaia! ::

~BlOoD AdDicTiOn~
BOW DOWN

Your sig is too large. The max Gaia allows is 500 x 500 pixels and less than 100k in size.
NachoManLance
I hate you.

Why? That's not the correct form of otaku. Look up "Miyazaki" (not the creator) and see for yourself.
lol
Dark Portrait
~BlOoD AdDicTiOn~
BOW DOWN

Your sig is too large. The max Gaia allows is 500 x 500 pixels and less than 100k in size.
umm ok o.o but why should i change it while theres other hat have sigs that are over 1000 pixels wide and your the only person that has made a remarkaboput my sig so hah
~BlOoD AdDicTiOn~
Dark Portrait
~BlOoD AdDicTiOn~
BOW DOWN

umm ok o.o but why should i change it while theres other hat have sigs that are over 1000 pixels wide and your the only person that has made a remarkaboput my sig so hah

You should change it because if you don't, I'm getting a mod. biggrin

stare Rules are rules. Just because other people break them, doesn't give you the right to.
~BlOoD AdDicTiOn~
Dark Portrait
~BlOoD AdDicTiOn~
BOW DOWN

Shut up, otaku.
No need to get upset. There are a lot more people than you think that are out there that know the real meaning of 'Otaku' when they call themselves one.
Dark Portrait
~BlOoD AdDicTiOn~
Dark Portrait
~BlOoD AdDicTiOn~
BOW DOWN

stare Rules are rules. Just because other people break them, doesn't give you the right to.

well thanks o.o
Mr. Rock Lee
No need to get upset. There are a lot more people than you think that are out there that know the real meaning of 'Otaku' when they call themselves one.

I always assumed that anyone who called themself an otaku wasn't an otaku.

A true otaku would know the real meaning of the word, and therefore, wouldn't call themself such.
~BlOoD AdDicTiOn~
Dark Portrait
~BlOoD AdDicTiOn~
Dark Portrait
~BlOoD AdDicTiOn~
BOW DOWN

well thanks o.o

Thank you.
this is getting boring
(Sorry for double post)

How does that story about a child raper have anything to do with the definition of otaku? Just because it has a different meaning then what it the actual meaning in japan doesnt mean that it actually means child raper.
Like in america, when people call each other dog that doesnt mean that they are dogs.
~BlOoD AdDicTiOn~
this is getting boring
Agreed, no more discussion toics sweatdrop
MajinAlucard
How does that story about a child raper have anything to do with the definition of otaku?

Miyazaki was the first otaku to become famous. When most Japanese people hear the word "otaku" they think of Miyazaki.
stare You people are pathetic.What's the reason to find a definition of a OTAKU?An OTAKU is a adjective, jackasses. stare Pderiod.Done.Finish.Caprendey.Get it?Got it?Good. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff