Mind blown. 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 1 ]
I haven't read it yet. 0.48275862068966 48.3% [ 14 ]
Lavi. 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 105 106 107 > >> »|

Ghost-it Notes's Widower

Ferocious Dragon

13. Would you ever eat Timcanpy?
1, I think he would crack my teeth if I ever tried, and 2, have you seen how big he is at this point?

Ghost-it Notes's Widower

Ferocious Dragon

14. Have you/ would you cosplay as anyone from DGM?
I would if I had people to go with and conventions near my state. razz I think I'd try cosplaying Cloud Nine.

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
kiahpup
RoadxKamelot
kiahpup
RoadxKamelot
kiahpup
7. Fav quote?
"Let's overlook everything you did to the members of the order. I'm not that cruel a man, afterall. But then... you went and messed up my clothes." -Cross

User Image
Ahh good times xD

I know! smile I love how he delivers justice based on what happens to his clothes!

User Image
Oh Cross. What're we gonna do with you?
Highlight: "That Kanda was the reincarnation of a dead exorcist, and had a boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/I don't even know." Omg I know! I was like ....O__o?

Haha I have no clue! But he better come back... I'm still a bit confused, but I suppose now that he/she's gone we don't have to worry about it... Although I do think it's sad for Kanda. cry

User Image
I'm pretty sure Alma is somewhere... idk lol And do you think Kanda's attitude will be different now? Like, I still think he'll have that edge, but he seems nicer...

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
18. Favorite AMV/video? (show us!)
I just found this one entertaining... I wish I could show you about 50 more xD
Spoiler Warning

Ghost-it Notes's Widower

Ferocious Dragon

RoadxKamelot

User Image
I'm pretty sure Alma is somewhere... idk lol And do you think Kanda's attitude will be different now? Like, I still think he'll have that edge, but he seems nicer...

That would be nice if he was still alive, but at this point I kind of doubt it. :/ Kanda does seem to have mellowed out quite a bit, but I'd also like to see him interact with Lavi and Allen again to compare. When he met up with everyone like Lenalee and Marie, those were people who he was usually fine with beforehand, so if he's nicer to those two, then we'd definitely see the difference. Taking into account they ever meet on casual terms again, of course. confused

Ghost-it Notes's Widower

Ferocious Dragon

15. Who is the heart?
I think it's either Lenalee or someone (or something) we haven't seen yet.

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
kiahpup
RoadxKamelot

User Image

That would be nice if he was still alive, but at this point I kind of doubt it. :/ Kanda does seem to have mellowed out quite a bit, but I'd also like to see him interact with Lavi and Allen again to compare. When he met up with everyone like Lenalee and Marie, those were people who he was usually fine with beforehand, so if he's nicer to those two, then we'd definitely see the difference. Taking into account they ever meet on casual terms again, of course. confused

User Image
That's true... He better go find Allen and then they can go rescue Lavi haha

Ghost-it Notes's Widower

Ferocious Dragon

16. What character would you want to be?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mostly because I'd love to have her powers. And I could be any animal that I could come up with. razz

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image19. Dream DGM avi? (show us!)
You're looking at it n-n;;
I've had many versions of Road... but I'd like to have a Tyki avi at some point.
Any suggestions to improve my current avi?

(Yes, I know her hair is off, but I want a hairstyle that shows the stigmata...)

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
20. Favorite DGM picture? (show us!)
One of many:

User Image

Ghost-it Notes's Widower

Ferocious Dragon

RoadxKamelot

User Image

That's exactly how I'm hoping it happens! Komui did say he lost track of Kanda at the end of the chapter... Take Mugen and run, anybody? razz *Is wishfully thinking* Do you think it's possible someone's going to show up to help Allen/Neah before Apocryphos gets him?

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
kiahpup
RoadxKamelot

User Image

That's exactly how I'm hoping it happens! Komui did say he lost track of Kanda at the end of the chapter... Take Mugen and run, anybody? razz *Is wishfully thinking* Do you think it's possible someone's going to show up to help Allen/Neah before Apocryphos gets him?

User Image
Well, as I'm obsessed with Road as you can see, maybe she'll show up? If not, then maybe Cross~! *more wishfull thinking*

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image21. Favorite pairing?
Yullen
TykixAllen
KandaxLenalee
RoadxAllen
And Neah is too adorable for anyone

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
22. Least favorite pairing?
LouFa x Allen
Only I am allowed to fangirl xD

Ghost-it Notes's Widower

Ferocious Dragon

RoadxKamelot

User Image
Well, as I'm obsessed with Road as you can see, maybe she'll show up? If not, then maybe Cross~! *more wishfull thinking*

That would be amazing if Road came back!!! biggrin I've been wondering what happens to her when her dream is broken. Although I wouldn't complain if Cross came to save the day, as long as Road comes back soon!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff